·Trost·

I was cleaning the cannon up the wall with Eren and other people, "Thomas you're going to join too?!" Eren asks in shock.

"Yeah, your speech kinda makes sense to me." Thomas replied. I sighed, "When someone ask you to die, would you do it?" Sasha drops her potato and everyone stares at me with shock.

Eren broke the silent, "Of course not! That's why we'll fight and kill all the titans!" Then the Colossal titan appeared.

"It kicked the wall!" Samuel was hit by a big rock. Everyone stable themselves with their 3DMG. "Samuel!" Mina screams. When Sasha was about to run towards Samuel, "Stop Sasha."

After then I let myself drop and grab Samuel then grabbed the wall with my 3DMG. Eren ran towards the titan only for it to disappear to smoke.

A superior appeared before us, "Help the citizens excape." Eren gritted his teeth, "What about the wall?" The superior shrug, "That was the order I was told."

I was place in Eren's group, "A freak titan!" We watch Thomas get devoured by the titan.

"Eren!" I saw anger in Eren's eyes not hope. The group followed him one by one and I stayed put, "Titan!" The others were eaten.

Armin was still frozen in shock as he watch Eren disappear in the titan mouth, "Armin, where is everyone?" I pretend.

He look at me like he was already dead, "Armin get a grip of yourself!" I slapped on the cheeks hard enough to make him speak.

"It's my fault."

Mikasa took us to the other survivors, "Where are those god damn people?!" We were out of gas.

:-XTime Skip:-X

I watch with the others as Eren emerge out from inside the rogue titan, "Eren!" Mikasa was crying in joy as the rest of us watch with widen eyes.