·Suspicion·

A grasp wrap my wrist which pull me back causing me to tumble onto the ground. I look up at the person, "(Name)," Mikasa looks down on me, now looming over me, "you, we need to talk, in private." I cock my head to the side, "There's nothing to talk about, privately that is." I claim. Mikasa growls, "To you, yes, to me, no."

We were in a stare bout, though more into a glare in her part. She back down finally, after six or so minutes. "Why were you smiling?" She must have saw. I sigh, "Smiling you say. Was that really a smile? To be honest, perhaps it was. Though," I guess this is quite a difficult subject to answer, "I would say, I didn't feel happy. More like," I, once again, sigh, "aroused."

I got myself up and dust myself, "Is my answer able to erase your question?" Mikasa seem to be in a state of disgust, or maybe dissatisfaction. After all, she knew I was smiling staring at her beloved Eren.

Another person have grasp me, not my wrist though, my shirt, the collar that is and hoist me up, "So you're a pervert lusting over Erens' titan form." Oh, so Mikasa wasn't the only one who've saw me smiling. Though, he have completely blown it, Mikasa had the courtesy to not have mention Erens' name but it seems that Jean doesn't.

"I would like it if you mind losing your grip on me." I said brushing his hand off, which he hastily avoid, letting me go. "I thank you." Armin grabs Jean before he was able to hit me. I nod my thanks to Armin, "I am not lusting over Eren, for your information, I was enchanted, it seems that aroused is not a word which properly describe my feelings, hmm?" I turn my eyes to Eren, I raise a brow when I saw him shiver, "Eren knows that my feelings isn't like that. You were there during my argument with the official, weren't you, Eren?"

"Ye-yes, yes, I was."

***

Author-san is satisfied, and maybe reader's too! MAYBE...

But anyway, the next chapter is the last chapter of this book. I'm going to be making a second book which continues of this book.

I wish you guys enjoy this first book! As author-san I am completely happy with all of everyones' support and honesty with your comment, or probably you're not honest but hey! You typed it. But I want to say to guys thank you for all of you guys support which allowed me to continue to typing this story!

Again, thank you for allowing my book to take your time and probably waste it...

YOLO!