·Truth· 3

Warning!

 If you find sexuality difference such as bisexual,  or homosexual, I advice that you do not read this chapter! 

The readers' sexual orientation will be mentioned and will NOT be heterosexual!

***

A lover.

Love, an affection to another. Affection that make your heart clench and rush blood throughout your body. It is a very satisfying feeling.

Annie Leonhardt. 

A name that forever rings in my ear, a sweet melody that is. My love she will always be to me, never to be replace, is she? That I can ever be able to promise, perhaps in the next life. Our love is one that is not considered to normal. But that didn't matter, to me at least. I didn't wish for our love to be hidden, I didn't understand why we couldn't show our love to each other, no one knows due to the request of Annie.

I have wondered many times if she really love me. Enough to be able to forget the world and just think of the two of us, for our happiness, to be able to run away from all of this. I know we couldn't just walk away from the Trouble we've already because but she didn't want to try.

Perhaps I knew why. Her answer, her thoughts, that is. Perhaps, I denied the existence of the truth. Perhaps, I wish for things to go the way I wanted it to be. That is just doubts, of course, the only one who would be able to answer that is Annie herself.

I have felt a variety of feelings ever since I left and became human. This feeling, I don't know to describe, in a simple term, unknown. A clench in my heart that would cause me to cry, not like the time I was crying for forgiveness neither the time when I was happy. Is this sadness? It is a legit answer.

***

Still the readers' thoughts! Surprise! Bet you guys didn't think of this, right?!

PLOT TWIST Y'ALL!

Man I'm good! Probably...