Unknown Departure 2

"(Full Name) has disappeared when a hooded person suddenly came and almost killed many staff." The cadet told the commander and the heichou. "There is a possibility that the hooded person was Cadet (Name)." Levi said when the cadet left.

"But then again, (Name) was too injured to have gone just like that."

"She must have a accomplice - where's Hange?"

Hange appeared when her name was called, "Her background isn't really much. She's an orphan, her mother was killed during the attack of Shiganshina district - adopted later by Cadet Armin's grandfather but the grandfather was later killed also by the titans. Pretty much that's it."

Levi grunted, "I was pretty sure I have saw her face somewhere before." Erwin nodded in agreement.

Eren P.O.V.

"What do they mean by the saw (Name) before? Could it be because she kept on going outside for some reason when we were little?" I ask. Armin stare at the other trio, "Don't you guys find it odd that she seemed really close to Annie? Like they've known each other well."

Annie wasn't really a person I can trust easily but she was really nice, or I would likely consider her nice, she helped me train after all. Mikasa growled, "She isn't one to trust, Annie that is." It's not like I don't understand Mikasas' thinking, but I have feeling the guilty part is more into (Name).

Armin was fiddling on his spot, "I mean yeah, Annie doesn't look like a person t be trusted but what if (Name) is also in the guilty part?" Mikasa and I stare at him, "Ah, It's not like I'm criticizing (Name)!"

The wind blew past us as if somebody just flew or ran fast by us. I saw a hooded person ran holding the swords which was usually used to kill the titans - who ever the person is, he or she was equipped to go outside the walls.

"Catch that person!" I heard, somehow I knew the person was familiar.

"(NAME)!" The hooded person turn his/her head back at me before disappearing to the corner - the person was smiling when he/she turn to look at me.

Ah, why did she have to turn to look at me when she knew Heichou Levi and Commander Erwin was looking at us?