·Humanity or Family·

"Had a bad dream, witch?"

"Leave me alone," (Name) sigh in irritation, "I've had a very long week, I'm not in the mood to be insulted, Abel." The mention man was leaning against the wall, staring at (Name)'s retired form, she was trembling, he could see that. He clench his hands into a fist, he wanted to comfort her, he won't, she was a murderer, the reason why his precious sister disappeared without a proper goodbye.

Abel sighs, "You've told them?" (Name) reply with a grunt, she slowly sat up, "Not everything." "But you've told them who I am." (Name) sat there quietly. Abel furrows his eyebrows, (Name) was not helping, she's growing soft, but right now she isn't the problem to him. Eren, he found out that Abel was still alive, either kill him or endanger the success of the mission.

(Name) seem to have read his mind, "I don't care what else you do, but don't you dare hurt Eren." (Name) glares at Abel, he shudders, (Name)'s presence have always been intimidating to him, danger written all over her. Gulping down his fears, he glare back at her, "And, what, endanger the others?!" (Name) stare down her eyes, Abel saw her hesitation and continued, "They're our family! They were there, the only people who really took us in and love us!" Ebel knew, the outcome of this war is dancing within the palm of (Name).

Abel clicks his tongue, scratches his head and sighs, "Do what you want, don't go crying back if you regret your choices." He walks towards the window and opens it, (Name) didn't look at him as he leap out the window, she smiles, grimly, "Yeah, there's no going back. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She whimpers softly, her tears falling in torrent as she continued her pleas for forgiveness.

*****

Long time no see! Long time no see!~ Long time no see! Long time no see! Lo-Long time no see! Long time no see! - T.O.P. "Doom Dada" :3 Just wanted some fun~

Anyways! Curious who (Name) chose?! Find out by waiting for the next update that would probably take a life time! Refunds not included! :3 :3 :3