·Truth· 2

The world have certain requirements in order to be considered as normal, perhaps to be considered as human. You just have to be going with the flow. Not to be different, not to be unique. Maybe the world do not wish for change, for evolution. For I myself know this, I have always been different, may it be since the existence of the world.

My powers is a very mystery to humans. If I have kept myself low then none of this should have happened. Even with my powers, time is very strict with change, though, the change could have been good. That, of course, all depends on the goddess of luck. But the God have the power over everything, involving your fate, whether you believe him or not.

Maybe I'm just unlucky or lucky, that depends on you, and maybe the situation. I know right now, no ever since I was born, it's neither, I most likely consider it a curse. It have done me some good, yes, but let us mention it have also have done something terrible. Something that's never suppose to happen.

Destruction of humanity.

Though, call me a monster, but I have often than too many have thought that this may have been an opportunity for my happiness. No one knows who I am and will care who I am, I just gave to be indifferent. Even if it means taking away my perfection and limiting my powers.

I now have a family! Friends! And...

***

Second part of readers' thoughts! I also left a cliffhanger cause I'm evil ^^

Overall, I've posted two chapters in a two-day range! Accomplishment!