·A Past Conceal 2·

I inform that this part is still is (Name)'s P.O.V. and is still in her past, which means - this is still a flashback.

0o0o0o0o0o

Isabel smile at us, "What do you mean you're going up?" Abel asked Isabel, his face visible in shock.

I grab Isabels' shirt, "Why did you accept the mission?" I ask her, she stare me with surprise. "How did you know?"

"Farlan and Levi was talking about it with Isabel." I told her, "Do you have to go?"

"Yeah, I'll be back though, and with a lot of stories!"

"When?" I ask her, "Huh?" Isabel look at me in confusion but seem to have brush it off.

"When will you be back?"

"I'm not sure but we'll come back in a jiffy!" Abel clench his hand into a fist, "I understand." Isabel cheered and grab Abel and I for a hug.

Time Skip

I watch Isabel ascend up the stairs with Levi and Farlan. "She's going to go even higher that the world above." Abel look at me confused, "Huh? What are you saying?"

Curse this damn world, and this power.

The days slowly past Abel and I as we struggle to stay alive without Isabel, Levi and Farlan.
Abel knew and so did I, for I've already knew before she accepted the mission given to her. "Ne (Name), you know, right? That Isabel's never coming back." I nod at him, "(Name) I've heard that you're a witch."

I flinch.

"That you see the future, you knew didn't you?" I nod once again. "And you didn't stop her!" I held my cheek as the I felt a stinging pain on it. "I'm sorry." I said as my tears immediately spilled, "I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do! I didn't want to think of me as a witch!" I told.

I felt myself being wrap around warm arms, it wasn't Abel. "Dear do not cry."