·Elimination of Annie Leonhardt· 3

I land on top of Annies' titan carcass, many top officials were already standing there. "Cadet (Name), we advise you to back down." They grasp the handle of their blade. I smile, ignoring their warnings and threats, bending down to the crystal covered Annie, "Love, you seem to be happy." I caress the crystal and then stood, "Sorry for intrusion, I am cadet (Full Name)-"

"We were told."

"And I have not finish," The man scowl at my remark, "I do believe that you do not have the right to be able to talk to me like that." I continue, ignoring him, "I am the current lover of Annie Leonhardt."

Looks of disgust were transfer. "Do you perhaps have a problem with my sexual orientation, officials?" His scowl grew more deep and hatred blasting through his eyes towards me growing fast.

Before the official is able to retort back, commander Erwin stood in between us. "Please excuse cadet (Name), she have not," He glance down at me, I know even without looking, you could say I can feel it, "been able to achieve controlling her wordings." The official 'hmph', "As I have experienced."

****Time Skip****

I sat on the mess hall by myself. The whole mess hall unusually quiet. Though, I could feel stares, even glares, being shot at me. I guess it's quiet because I am there. Enough of the endless quiet glares, I stood up and brought my tray to the trash.

I guess it wasn't a good idea eating here. Making my way out of the mess hall, memories dash back, happy memories. Where everything was happy, maybe, some were engulf in guild but they were happy. That is unless a smile is just a facial expression, unless their smile is force and they were unsatisfied. But all of that is the past, a memory.

***

Ay! The chapter is longer this time!

Another achievement!