·Do You Know Something?·

"You brats, what were you lots doing in the hallway?" Levi ask the frozen Eren and Armin, with the head hanging up Mikasa. Erwin sigh when they didn't hear a reply, "Levi your scaring them - now, no need to be formal and shy. Just tell us your reason to why you were in the hallway and you all may be excuse."

Eren clench his hand into a fist and gulp, "We were going to visit (Name)."

"You know that visiting (Name) was not permitted."

"We know." Mikasa and Eren says in unison. Levi grunt as Erwin sat their quietly, "You're dismiss." Levi said. Eren glance at Erwin before turning around to leave, "Not you Eren, stay." Eren halt.

"Eren, do you know something?" Erwin says.

Eren clench his hand into a fist, "I don't know, more likely I'm not sure - but, I've ask myself numerous times - what if that person is (Name). But I suggest that you, Commander Erwin, should not turn my words into a decision because I don't even trust myself." Eren smile at himself grimmly.

Levi glance at Erwin then at Eren, "You're dismissed." He said as the silence has taken too much of his time.

The door softly creak as Eren close the door shut behind himself, "Impossible, that person wasn't her. She wouldn't have."

He scratch his head in frustration and anger and slowly remember flashbacks of their childhood, "(Name) just who are you?" Eren whisper through his gritted teeth.

Levi P.O.V.

I grunt as I sat down on the chair facing towards Erwin, "Now, the question is - do you believe him, Erwin?" Erwin look straight at me, his eyes feeling as if they examining something foreign and calming.

After a moment of his annoying silence, he replied, "Eren does not look like one to lie in my eyes."

"Erwin answer my question." Erwin turn his stare away from my own gaze, "I wouldn't say that I believe him, more as if I trust that he will tell the truth no matter what the case is about. Eren is honest kid - yet to honest and pure - that kid is hiding himself from something." Erwin turn back to look at me, "Examining his reaction from our discussion, he is a child who barely see reality."

I click my tongue, "That brat isn't one to budge either, I'm predicting that he's going to do something, as soon as he thought of it. He may have already thinking about it."

"He just have to successfully be a bait."