Meeting the New Cast

DISCLAIMER!!! JULIAN T. WHITMORE, WHITMORE, THE SONIC.EXE CHARACTERS FROM THE VS. SONIC,EXE MOD, AND THE IMPOSTORS FROM THE AMONG US MOD ARE NOT MINE!!! SHOW SOME LOVE TO THE TEAM OF THE MOD AND SOCK.CLIP FROM INSTAGRAM!!!

List of Characters:

Chihiro Ezra, aka Chennai Jeniko: The Ultimate Therapist - A short paragraph sums up this one mysterious girl: She hides her emotions a lot, never really takes her hair down due to her hiding a secret, is easily scared and flustered, and is overall helpful without showing emotion.

Julian T. Whitmore: The Ultimate Jokester - Read Danganronpa X: Codename Funky for the description of this character.

Whitmore, aka Whitty: The Ultimate Alleycat - Similar to his Codename Funky counterpart, but is slightly more patient and considerate of his piers.

Drifted Madara, the Ultimate Voice Actor - A wild individual who uses her voice talent to assist those in the trials to find the culprit, though can be used as a disadvantage.

Ninja Stomp, the Ultimate Swordsman - A young man seen as a hero since he uses his sword to save people versus to kill them.

Shiver Icestorm, the Ultimate PC Gamer - As young as he is, this young lad is extremely intelligent and remembers how to judge people very well.

Zeni Firewave, the Ultimate Strategist - A very intelligent lad with the necessary skills and techniques to throw even the strongest and smartest person off-guard.

Xenophanes Crystalline, the Ultimate Geologist - Ah, yes. The Triple Trouble killer turned into a geologist. JK. In the academy, he can tell the structure of the rocks since the school is literally in a cave. He has a fascination with rocks, gemstones, and of the like.

Lord X, the Ultimate Psychopath - When you think of psychopath, do you think of a mass murderer? Or someone that just kills for fun? Well, if you thought of those words, then you've described Lord X in this academy. Someone who lacks other emotions besides a smile of insanity.

Chloe Garrison, the Ultimate Heroine - Read Danganronpa X: Codename Funky for the full description of this person.

Cyanide Bloodstream, the Ultimate Terrorist - Read Danganronpa X: Codename Funky for the full description of this person.

Silly Skullkillz, the Ultimate Kickboxer - Being the Ultimate Kickboxer means he has ways to defend himself from getting killed. He won't go down without a fight and will try to survive.

Jaxton Red-Green, the Ultimate Dumbass - How this red-haired looking bitch got into the academy is beyond anyone's understanding, even Kiyoka himself.

Yuki Green-Red, the Ultimate Marksman - This green haired individual will use anything to kill you: Guns, knives, hell, even a goddamn fork. As the Ultimate Marksman, he never misses any shot or throw, having excellent precision.

Dalia Carnation, the Ultimate Sweetheart - What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you see the color pink? Innocence? Kindness? Or, maybe an overall sense of both? Those two words alone best describes Dalia. She is mainly seen around Benjamin, who I'll get to in a moment, and uses her innocence and kindness to help the others, similarly to Chihiro with her therapist skills.

Benjamin Black, the Ultimate Psychotic Protector - This man is shrouded in mystery, more of that than Chihiro. Not really showing his face and always having his hands behind his back, he joins those in the academy, determined to destroy the mastermind while protecting Dalia, his only loved one.