Chapter 3: Captivated by the Scent of Despair (Daily Life)

(It was the next morning, everyone's awake from their slumber. Thoughts ran through everyone's heads as the cool, crisp breeze of the morning greeted the remaining 11 students.)

(Shiver, Chihiro, and the two Whitmore boys are seated, eating their breakfast.)

Shiver Icestorm: So, what do we do now? We now lost 5 people in the matter of 2 trials.

Chihiro Ezra: What's important is that we keep an even head about everything that has happened.

Julian T. Whitmore: I see where Chihiro is going with this. If we give into what's been happening with the others, we might end up like them: Either a culprit or a victim.

(Chloe and Zeni walk in, arguing with each other.)

Zeni Firewave: No, leave her alone!!! Please!! Chihiro is innocent!

(Chloe approaches Chihiro, grabbing her and slamming her against the wall.)

Chloe Garrison: You have to be the one behind all of this! Your monotone act is pissing me off!

(Chihiro is unable to move, grabbing at her neck, as Chloe started choking her.)

Chihiro Ezra: Please stop! I would never kill anyone, let alone be the mastermind. Let me go! Please!

Zeni Firewave: Yeah! Let her go!

(Chloe refuses to let go, her grip getting tighter and tighter by the second, until Julian and Whitmore had enough and just grabbed her and threw her to the side.)

Whitmore: That's the last time we'll ever let you hurt Chihiro like that! We're all innocent here! No one's laid a single hand on one another until you came along!

Shiver Icestorm: {Chihiro's in horrible condition and has been since the trials. While she did carry in some cases, it took a toll on her confidence and her emotional stability. She'll break if she goes on like this.}

Drifted Madara: How's everyone doing- and we're at this shit again. Chloe, attacking Chihiro isn't going to solve anything. She's just as innocent as the rest of us.

Chloe Garrison: You'll thank me later if she's the Mastermind!!

(Chloe walks off, kicking a chair down as she went.)

Drifted Madara: I swear to God I hope she gets murdered.

Chihiro Ezra: I don't want anyone else dying. I can't stand it.

Julian T. Whitmore: There won't be any more murders. I promise. 

Whitmore: Julian's right for this one. As long as we don't fall for Kiyoka's dirty tricks, we'll be okay.

Chihiro Ezra: It's easier said than done, though. Remember the others? They fell for the tricks and got killed for it.

Whitmore: She is not wrong. We have to remember those who died so far. What would they do?

(Benjamin and Dalia enter the room, sitting at one of the tables.)

Dalia Carnation: Ben, what's going to happen today?

Benjamin Black: Don't know, Dalia. Don't know yet.

Jaxton Red-Green: Maybe we should think about our choices. We're still in this killing game. I just want to be able to survive for my husband's sake.

Shiver Icestorm: {Jaxton is still emotionally paralyzed from seeing his husband get executed in front of him. It's understandable, to be honest.}

Chihiro Ezra: Look, we have no time to stand around. Kiyoka could be calling for us at any given time.