Chapter 1, Class Trial: The Trial of Xenophanes Crystalline and Silly Skullkillz

Kiyoka: Firstly, let me explain the class trial and how it works. Using all your evidence that you have gathered, you find out who committed the crime. If you successfully find the culprit, the blackened will be punished, but if you fail at finding the culprit, everyone but the blackened will be punished. If the culprit manages to dupe you all, they will get a ticket out of here scot-free.

Chihiro Ezra: This is kind of fucked up. Voting someone out to die.

Julian T. Whitmore: Yeah, but you have to think about it. They committed a murder, so by justice, they have to be executed.

Chihiro Ezra: ...

Cyanide Bloodstream: Think the executions will be extra bloody? Because I want to see that!

Kiyoka: They'll be as bloody as necessary. Do not think it won't be entertaining.

Cyanide Bloodstream: Ah! Just wanted to clarify!

Lord X: So, to get to the matters on deck, who was last seen with Xeno?

Chloe Garrison: Well, I already know the culprit!

Ninja Stomp: Wait! You already know who did it?!

Chloe Garrison: In a way, yes. And, she's standing in front of me.

Drifted Madara: Well? Tell us who!

Chloe Garrison: Fine. It was Chihiro! She overheard a lot of shit happening!

Chihiro Ezra: Huh? Me? Why? What's your evidence?

Chloe Garrison: Eh. Shit. I have nothing.

Chihiro Ezra: Well, you wasted time for that, dumbass.

Shiver Icestorm: May we get started with the trial? Our lives do depend on it.

Cyanide Bloodstream: Yes, please. I want to see the person getting accused get executed brutally!

Whitmore: Please do. I can't handle another moment with Chloe accusing Chihiro of murder without evidence.

Zeni Firewave: From what we know, Xeno and Silly are dead, henceforth the portraits for some reason. I don't like the styling of those portraits, by the way.

Kiyoka: Felt bad if they got left out. The friendships are completely unbreakable, right?

Dalia Carnation: So, I wonder how poor Silly got murdered. 

Benjamin Black: We're about to find out, Dalia. Don't worry.

(A Non-Stop Debate is happening. Only one Truth Bullet is loaded into the slot: Kiyoka File 1.)

Drifted Madara: Well, we all know that Xeno and Silly are dead, like Chloe said.

Chihiro Ezra: But, we have to discuss the murders one by one, before we get to the finding of the culprit.

Zeni Firewave: It's pretty obvious that Silly was murdered first.

Lord X: But, how can we be so sure it was him first and not Xeno?

Chloe Garrison: The answer probably lies in the hands of the heartless.

Chihiro Ezra: ...

Shiver Icestorm: {Something seemed off when Zeni said Silly was murdered first. Got to think carefully. Our lives are on the line here.}