Kiyoka File 3: Cyanide Bloodstream

Kiyoka File 3: The victim is Cyanide Bloodstream, discovered by Shiver Icestorm, Julian T. Whitmore, and Whitmore. The time of death is unknown. The victim suffered from severe burns and a few bruises, as expressed by the state of the room.

State of the Corpse: The corpse was severely burned to the point where it was unrecognizable, except for a few scraps of clothing and hair.

State of the Room: Burned with the chalkboards singed.

Gas Can: Found at the crime scene with a few scratches and dents. Could've been used by the culprit.

Charred Rope: Also found at the crime scene, the end of it burned. Could've been used by either the victim or the culprit.

Dalia's Account - Witnessed the victim getting a chemical from the chemistry lab before retreating to this classroom.

Chihiro's Account - Wanted to be alone in this classroom, only for it to be turned into the crime scene.

Benjamin's Account - Same as Dalia's, but he saw what type of chemical the victim had.

Zeni's Account - Overheard the fire starting in the room of the crime.

Drifted Alone - Drifted was alone at the crime scene before the investigation was started. Stirs up some suspicion.

Smoke Detector - Three smoke detectors nearby were destroyed. Afterwards, looked extremely burnt and worn out.

Scratched Handgun - A gun left at the scene of the crime. Was it actually used at Cyanide's murder?