Kiyoka Files 1 and 2: Xenophanes Crystalline and Silly Skullkillz

Kiyoka File 1:

The victim is Xenophanes Crystalline. The victim was discovered by Julian T. Whitmore, Chihiro Ezra, and Shiver Icestorm. Victim was hung from the ceiling with a bloody indent on their head. The time of death was 12 AM. 

Truth Bullets for the File: 

Kiyoka File 1: Describes the time of death followed by how Xenophanes died.

Bloody Ore: The possible weapon that ended Xenophanes's life early.

Xenophanes's Bag: The very thing that held Xenophanes above the ground.

State of the Corpse: There's a bloody indent in Xenophanes's head, with his bag used as the object to hang him from.

Blood Stains: There was blood all over the floor. Was the murder done in such a brutal fashion?

Chihiro's Account: Chihiro was up at around 10 PM while everyone else was in their room. She was on her way to get a glass of water when she overheard Xenophanes talking with Silly, then with someone else.

Julian's Account: Julian was in the back side of the kitchen, talking with Xenophanes before Silly came into the room.

Audio Recording: A machine that recorded the conversation Xenophanes had with someone else before his early demise.

Kiyoka File 2: 

The victim is Silly Skullkillz. The victim was first discovered by Shiver Icestorm, Zeni Firewave, and Drifted Madara. Victim was laying on the floor, impaled by a large object. Time of death was around 1 AM.

Truth Bullets for the File:

Kiyoka File 2: Describes the cause of death and time of death for Silly.

Dented Blade: The possible weapon that ended Silly's life early.

Evidence of a Struggle: The room was thrashed. Could Silly and the culprit have been fighting?

Bloody Gloves: These were found in the corner when the investigation was well under way. Looks like they were used a little too much.

Jaxton's Account: Overheard commotion between Silly and another individual.

Dalia's Account: Dalia was happily skipping to her room when she noticed an individual walking past her. She rubbed it off as a friendly greeting and the individual waved back hurriedly.

Benjamin's Account: The same as Dalia's, except he noticed the same individual having blood on their clothes. He brushed it off, thinking it was a hallucination.