Kiyoka Files 4 and 5: Whitmore and Julian T. Whitmore

Kiyoka File 4: The victim is Whitmore, discovered by Zeni Firewave, Jaxton Red-Green, and Shiver Icestorm. The time of death is 2:45 AM, during nighttime. The victim suffered from multiple stabbings to the chest and blunt force trauma to the head, causing internal brain bleeding.

Kiyoka File 5: The victim is Julian T. Whitmore, discovered by Zeni Firewave, Jaxton Red-Green, and Shiver Icestorm. The time of death is 2 AM, during nighttime. The victim suffered from multiple stab wounds all over the body as well as having their head clean off.

State of the Corpses: Whitmore's chest was completely covered in stab holes as well as his head having a pretty large indent. Julian's body was covered in stab wounds as well as his head being clean off.

Murder Weapon: There was an unidentified weapon at the crime scene, but it was covered in both Whitmore and Julian's blood.

Pool List: The list of people that went to the pool when it first opened on the 3rd floor. The list can be found in the database of the school in the handbook.

Zeni's Account: Zeni testifies that she heard Whitmore and Julian talk to Chihiro last night, saying that they'll protect her from the upcoming deaths.

Chihiro's Account: Chihiro recalls talking to Whitmore and Julian before heading off to sleep, though before that happened, she went to the equipment room to gather a few things.

Drifted's Account: Drifted was in the pool supply room, putting all the equipment away and organizing it for the next day when Whitmore came in, looking for his jacket.

Benjamin's Account: Benjamin met up with Whitmore alone to discuss a few objectives before nighttime began.

Benjamin Alone: Benjamin being alone can imply that he is a possible suspect for the upcoming lather of events.

Dalia's Odd Behavior: Dalia has been acting more and more freaked out since the beginning of the third motive. She's been more recluse and clung onto Benjamin than usual.

Chihiro's Therapeutic Autopsy: Chihiro sat down and talked with everyone before the trial, grasping the emotional concept of each person.