Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Ryan. He threw me on to the grass bank next to the road and lay on top of me. He pinned my arms down at my wrists with his unbelievable strength of both hands. I tried to scream but his large right, sweaty hand cupped over my mouth. He grinned at me. “Now that your little bitch isn’t here to save you, maybe we can carry on from where we left off.” Ryan’s voice rumbled through my ears as my ever increasing heartbeat continued to rise. My chest rose and fell as his hand was taken from my wrist and placed on my thigh.

I wriggled to get away from his grip but his hand that was placed over my mouth only gripped tighter. Further and further up, his other hand slid up my thigh. I tried to bat it away with my left hand but he only laughed and knelt on my hand to prevent me from moving further. I squirmed as his fingers ran under the hem of my dress. The cold wind was whipping past my bare thighs, covering my skin in goose bumps. Ryan laughed. His eyes staring straight through mine. He had no warmth in his face, he was only here for one thing, and that was something that I didn’t.

“Please.” I begged underneath his hand but that only seemed to make him want me more. His hand placing a firm grip on my thigh before continuing upwards and underneath the thin dress I was wearing. My chest was rising and falling rapidly as I lay motionless beneath Ryan’s strength. He reached for my bum and spanked it, making me flinch with pain. A sharp squeak left my mouth as the uncomfortable situation became worse. He spanked again. And again. And again. Tears filled my eyes as the pain continued to intensify.

He turned his head and locked eye contact with me. I shifted to move away from his gaze but he pinned me again with his grip. His fingers proceeded to fist the material of my knickers and glided around to the front. I kicked my legs out in an attempt to get him off me but no use. He laughed harder. The evil tone in his voice threatened me, so I continued to lie still, hoping that someone would come and save me. As his fingers entered my knickers I rolled my head back as tears ran down the side of my cheek. “Bet you’ve never done this before, you nasty little virgin.” He spat into my ear.

My heart rate was increasing. My breathing becoming shorter and shorter. The space between Ryan and I was becoming smaller and smaller. His gaze locked on mine. His face screwed up as he began to stroke the inside of my knickers. I was alone and surely about to get raped.

Suddenly, a car pulled up on the kerb and the door was slammed shut. I could hear footsteps coming towards us and Ryan immediatley stopped his actions. He was violently pulled away from me and I could feel the force of his body slam next to me on the grass bank. I violently tugged my dress down and squeezed my eyes tightly shut to block out what had just been happening.

“Don’t you ever go near her again.” I heard the aggravated voice spit at Ryan’s body next to me. “Or what? What are you gonna do Styles?” Ryan spat back. “I’ll fucking kill you.” The voice whispered into his ear. I heard a thud and a groan coming from Ryan but I still kept my eyes tightly shut, resisting to see who this “Styles” boy was as the name didn’t seem familiar.

Unexpectedly, I was scooped up by a strong frame and carried away from the grass bank. I still didn’t open my eyes but I somehow felt safe in this stranger’s arms. I suddenly heard the car door open as I was placed on the seat and had the seatbelt tugged around me. “You can open your eyes now beautiful, you’re safe with me” the voice suddenly became strangely familiar but I didn’t know why. The sound of his voice gave me chills. I jumped as a soft hand stroked my cheek. My eyes shot open to see him. Harry had rescued me.

His sparkling green eyes lit up his face, especially when he smiled to show off his dimples. “Much better.” He smirked as he clicked my seatbelt into the holder to fasten it securely. He closed the passenger door and jogged around the front of the black car to get in the driver’s side. The car was then silent apart from the gentle click of his seatbelt into the other holder. He looked at me and cupped under my chin with his large hands. His soft hands were such a contrast to Ryan’s sweaty ones. “Don’t you worry.” He winked. “He won’t be bothering you again.” I breathed a sigh of relief at Harry’s words.

Even though we had only met earlier that morning, I felt safe with Harry and couldn’t help but trust him when he said that he would look after me. His gaze left mine as the ignition to the car was sparked into gear. He pulled away from the kerb where we were parked and stuck his middle finger up out of the window to the motionless figure lying on the grass bank. He laughed to himself as we sped off down the road.

The car ride home was pretty much silent but the atmosphere somehow didn’t feel awkward. Harry’s presence was quite relaxing and I was extremely attracted to the tall boy sat next to me. It was only 5 minutes down the road in the car but I was finally safe and not alone in the cold. My gaze was locked on the side of his head, I couldn’t stop staring. His face was beautiful, for a boy. He was well dressed in a crystal white t-shirt and a red leather jacket. His hair was styled up into a quiff but the remaining curls were still flopped over the rest of his hair.

“Like what you see?” he laughed. My face blushed pink as I quickly snapped out of my stare. I spent the remainder of the car ride looking at the floor, trying not to meet his gaze again until we got home.

***

As we pulled up onto the kerb outside my house, I unbuckled my seat belt and picked my bag up from the floor of the car. I tried to open the door but it wouldn’t open. I nervously looked back at Harry who smirked and unbuckled his seatbelt before opening the door and stepping down from the large car. He strolled around the front of the car before opening my door and offering me a hand to help me down. “Thank you” I quietly spoke and I felt his warm breath down my neck as he smirked. I was lead up to my gate. He stood at the bottom and waited for me to get up to the door. As I unlocked it, I turned around to see Harry still stood at the bottom of the path. I stepped inside and turned around to wave goodbye. Harry was stood in a spotlight of the street light outside of the gate. He winked and bowed his head to walk to his apartment block next door. I slammed the door shut and slid into a heap again at the bottom of the door. Oh my god.