Chapter Twenty Seven

*Harry’s POV*

I was abruptly woken by a familiar tone playing from my iPad. I rubbed my eyes and quickly leant over to pick it up off the coffee table in the middle of the room. I hadn’t even realised that I had fallen asleep and I wasn’t really in the mood to be disturbed either. Although I was still really angry with Bella, my mood lightened slightly upon seeing the name “Paul” flash up on the screen.

“Alright mate!” I cheerfully called upon answering the video call. “Hi Haz!” he replied “I’ve got a party tonight at my mates house in town, they’d love to meet you and there are loads of girls there too!” My mood seemed to lighten only slightly more at his request. Surely this would take my mind off Bella and I would be able to have a good time while soaking up all the female attention that I would no doubt be getting. “Sure mate sounds good!” I responded with a smile plastered across my face. “Great, I’ll pick you up in about half an hour. See you then” he said just before ending the call.

I couldn’t wait to finally go out and meet new people and surely Paul’s friends would be just as much of a laugh as Paul is. I gently placed the iPad back in its original position on the table before heaving myself from the couch and persisting down the hall and to my bedroom.

It took me only a couple of minutes to get ready. I looked at myself in the mirror deciding that was I was wearing was acceptable and would surely pull some girls. A dark blue shirt with white hearts on, dark skinny jeans, loafer shoes and a blazer to complete the outfit. I had recently adopted a new hairstyle of a messy quiff with my curls because the girls always went crazy for it. I quickly sprayed cologne over me before turning the light off and heading back down the hall and into the kitchen.

I picked my damaged phone from the floor, realising that it was still functioning properly but just had a large crack down the front of it. I pressed the home button and saw 3 missed calls from Bella, the last one only an hour prior to this. I sighed. I obviously still really liked Bella and I hoped that we would get past this argument but I was stubborn and I knew it and at the minute, there was no getting around me and my temper. Maybe I could call her in the morning if I don’t end up with someone tonight.

I heard a horn beep from outside on the road below my flat. I quickly glanced out the window and saw Paul in his Mercedes waiting under the street light at the end of my path. I quickly forced my phone into my pocket, turned the light off and left the front door, locking it behind me and hooking my keys into my back pocket. I rushed down the flight of stairs and down to the car before violently opening the door and slamming it shut behind me. “Ready mate?” Paul asked. I nodded, looking forward to the night ahead.

***

We pulled up outside of a large block of flats in the middle of town. I looked up at the building as I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. We went into the building and into the elevator where Paul pressed number “5” indicating the floor that we were heading to. As we approached the floor, I allowed Paul out first to take the lead and show me to the flat that we were going to. “Are you sure it’s okay for me to come?” I asked nervously, thinking that people may not agree with me being there as I was a complete stranger. “Of course mate, you’ll love them and they’ll love you too!” he said cheerfully before stopping in front of a door with the numbers “506” stuck to it.

Paul knocked and after only a few seconds the door was swung open to reveal a rather small girl with blonde hair and rather large and dark eyebrows. “Paul!” she screamed as she bent down and embraced Paul in a hug. “And you must be Harry” she smiled at me. I nodded, feeling instantly welcome into the apartment. “You didn’t disappoint Paul, he’s gorgeous” she said before pulling me into the flat after Paul and shutting the door behind me.

“Haz, this is Charlotte, this is her flat” Paul exclaimed before racing off in the direction of the kitchen where he was warmly greeted by other people. “Ah, thanks so much for having me love” I shouted over the thumping music in the apartment. “It’s fine babe, honestly! Do you smoke or anything?” She asked, taking me back slightly. I shook my head. “Okay, well come with me and we’ll get you a drink” she whispered lustfully into my ear whilst grabbing my hand and leading me off into the kitchen.

The atmosphere was sweaty as people were dancing and drinking frantically. I was pulled into the corner of the kitchen by Charlotte and forced against the countertop as she quickly locked our lips together in a passionate kiss. Although I couldn’t stop thinking about Bella, I tried to push her to the back of my mind and continued to engage in the kiss with Charlotte. “Here!” she shouted, handing me a drink “down it” she growled. I agreed and quickly swallowed the liquid that she handed to me. With that, she reached forwards again, kissing me more whilst entwining her fingers in my hair. I placed my hands on her lower back and pulled her closer, growing increasingly horny.

Charlotte then pulled away from the kiss and grabbed my hand once again and pulled my towards a large group of lads. “Harry, this is Ben, Shaun, Toby, Olly, Theo and obviously Paul” she said whilst pointing to each of the different lads. “Come on mate, join us” Ben said before setting white powder out 7 different lines. My heart rate increased as I realised that there was no getting out of this and I was going to have to sniff the drugs along with the boys in front of me, but how could Paul let this happen? I reluctantly leant forward and lined my nose up with the line of powder. “Ready? 1, 2, 3” Shaun counted down before we all quickly sniffed up the lines of drugs until they had all disappeared.

I quickly stood up straight, the powder burning my nose dramatically. I turned around to see Charlotte’s top had become lower and her cleavage was now on show. I leant forwards, locking in a lustful kiss with her. “Where’s your bedroom?” I growled against her lips. She put her hand to my increasing bulge before squeezing it. “This way” she winked, cheekiness crossing her features. She would definitely get it hard tonight and I was going to make sure that every person at the party knew my name by the time I had finished with her.