Chapter Twenty Eight

I groaned as I rolled over. I heaved myself up from my position lying in the bed and rested my weight onto my elbows, rubbing my eyes. As the room came into focus, I realised that I wasn't in a familiar setting. "Morning handsome" caught me completely off guard, causing me to jump and fall out of the bed I was in. I glanced down and realised that I was only wearing my boxers and the clothes that I was wearing last night were sprawled all over the floor.

I receded when Charlotte reached down and stroked my curls. "What happened last night?" I almost growled, seeing the current scenario we were in, it certainly didn't look clever. She sighed and rolled her eyes before giggling. "Well mister, you were tired and wanted to go straight to sleep but I think it was the drugs talking to you" the words caught me by surprise as I couldn't remember last night at all. I turned my attention to the various love bites scattered across her collarbones and chest. "So we didn't..?" I asked before hinting towards the bulge in my boxers. "No" she frowned "but I could do with waking up now. You really know how to use that mouth of yours" she giggled again before reaching forwards and pulling me back onto the bed.

As I sat facing her, she leaned in to kiss me but I managed to swerve out of the way, causing Charlotte to fall forwards and land on the mattress. She shook off the rejection and leant forwards and gabbed my crotch. Heat rose to my cheeks as I realised how good this actually felt. "That's right baby, I can make you feel so good" she whispered before rubbing her hand up and down my length causing me to moan in pleasure.

My throaty moans only seemed to make her go faster. She was amazing and made me feel so good, surely if she carried on, I'd come in my pants and wouldn't be able to fuck her senselessly. "What?!" She asked with annoyance sparking her tone. I shook my head, not understanding what she was on about. "You said Bella" she said, her voice low and her eyebrows furrowed. What. I looked down and realised the intimate moment I was about to share with Charlotte but all I could think about was Bella. I needed to get her back and get away from here. I forced myself up and away from the bed.

Anger crossed her features as she realised that I rejected her and was clearly in no state to satisfy her sexual needs this morning. "I gotta go" I quietly spoke before quickly turning around and scooping my clothes up from the floor, leaving Charlotte in a heap on the mattress behind.

I took a swift check of the apartment for Paul but I couldn't find him so I shoved my clothes on and headed for the doorway. I was surprised when I got to the lift and Charlotte hasn't followed behind me. You know what girls are like; clingy and always want you to stay even though I had no desire to do so. All I wanted was Bella and I had a feeling that I was going to be on my hands and knees trying to get her back. When the lift reached the lobby of the building, I swiftly exited and tried to figure out where the hell I actually was. With no phone or ways of getting home, I was surely stuck.

I looked out for road signs but couldn't figure out where I actually was. As if it was planned, a large blue Mercedes pulled up and the window slowly rolled down. "Harry?" The driver asked. As I leant forwards and looked through the window, I knew I recognised that voice anywhere. "Zayn!"