Chapter 2

A/n up there is Jack

Madi's p.o.v.
Ella and I were sitting on the couch doing the chubby bunny contest when Ella got a phone call from her boyfriend Ross Lynch Ella picked up the phone and started talking with 15 marshmallows in her mouth because she did not want to loose he must have said something because she spat all her marshmallows out hung up and started going crazier than usual I yelled out , "what are you doing!" She said. " I totally forgot tonight is Ross and my 3 year anniversary and I have nothing to wear have no makeup and my hairs a mess!"

Ella's p.o.v.
I was freaking out I wasn't ready for going out today at least Madis helping me get ready at the moment she is going through her dresses seeing if I like any of them but so far none of them suit me Madi said in a really worried voice. "There's only 2 more dresses but I think you will like one of them." She showed me one but I didn't like it it was bright pink with a lot of sequence. "As soon as I saw it I yelled out. "Rydel will love it!" So Madi threw it at me which I think meant to give it to Rydel but the last one I loved it the dress is a beautiful yellow which is long at the back of the legs and short at the front with a little bit of sequence on the waist, I wore it with a jewel necklace white high heels and had my hair swept to one side while curled. Madi was the best at doing my hair.

*4 hours later *
Madis p.o.v.
Ella just left for her date with Ross so I decided to do some prank calls, I have called up like 75 people when I typed in a number and a guy picked up i said in a really bad Italian accent, "hello would you mind on having a stupid pizza!" In an annoyed way he replied. "Listen I don't want anyone doing prank calls because I am on my third anniversary with my girlfriend so go away." And hung up. It was two hours later and I yelled out, "where is Ella." On queue Ella walked in. "I have to tell you something like Ross and I were at a really fancy resteraunt and some idiot did a prank call like why do people do that so rude." Madi just froze on the spot I asked her if there's a problem but she just shook her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha cliffhanger sorry for the crap and short chapter.

-Madi