chapter 11

A/N there will be some swaring from now on in the book
Madis p.o.v.
"Hey Ella can i ask you something important" "yeah sure Madi whats wrong" "what if i saw Jaxson your ex how would you react" "well as soon as i saw him i would punch him in the face and aslo do worse and anyway he lives in Australia and were in LA" "well actually Jaxson moved he lives 10 houses down from here and yeah also please dont be mad at me actually you can pinch me or punch me because it was 4 days before your wedding" i said really fast and then she punched me and pinched me i pouted at her. Ella got a text and looked at it then asked. "Madi you want to come to the Lynchs with me" i nodded then we started walking round there Ella ran in and up to Ross's room so i decided to see Rydel i opened the door and that minute i died she was kissing Ratliff i screamed at the top of my lungs and they stopped and looked at me "Madi it's not what you think it is" Rydel said inocently i said "i thought you were my friend Rydel" then ran off crying Riker was downstairs and before i could run out the door he jumped off the couch and grabbed my arm what is it with this boy and my left arm "Madi whats wrong" Riker asked "why dont you ask your d***head friend and little sister!" I screamed got out his grip and ran to the park which is near their house and as i got there i fell down i just crawled into a ball and cried a boy came over and asked worried "are you ok i saw you fall" i looked up and was astonished to see who i saw i wasnt sure if i was being delusional "Luka" "how do you know my name" he asked confused "its me Madi Baker from primary school." If your wondering who Luka is he was one of my best friends in primary school. "You have changed so much you useto have short hair and now you have long hair and half of your head is shaved." I chuckled because i have changed alot he suddenly put out his hand and i took it. "Hey Luka i want you to see some of our past friends" he nodded and i dragged him to the Lynchs i burst in and yelled "everybody get your a**** down here" everybody ran down instantly. "Hey guys some of you may remember Luka Luka you remember Ella Ross Riker Rocky Ryland Rydel and Ratliff who is my ex and is now with Rydel totally crushed my spirits" Luka grabbed Ratliffs tshirt collar and rammed him into the wall "why would you do that to crazy head" thats what Luka calls me Rydel tried to get Luka off Ratliff but Riker grabbed her and took her upstairs everyone else just gasped and tried to get him off i judt yelled "Luka get off him lets go his not worth your time" Luka let him go and followed me out while glaring at Ratliff who was coughing like crazy.

Lukas p.o.v.
As soon as i heard Madi say that he hurt her i just plowed myself on him wanting to rip his head i was on him about 10 minutes with people trying to get me off and him struggling to breathe when Madi told me to get off i did because i have to admit i like her i have since we met we entered her house "hey Madi i need to confese something i have kept like forever" "sure whats wrong" "well Madi ever since i layed eyes on you i have liked you and not as a friend i mean like like." She just stood shocked and then came over and stood on her tipy toes and said "why are all my friends taller then me" she shook her head then kissed my cheek then walked up to her room it was my turn to stand shocked.