Chapter 3

MAdis p.o.v
I was just sitting there frozen Ella basically just told me that I prank called Ross Ella yelled out I have to go so bye I said bye back and she left. I decided to go to bed I could not fall to sleep because of guilt I thought to myself if Ella finds out I'm dead. Everything went black then I hear Ella yelling. "Madi wake up I can not loose you." I opened my eyes and I found myself in a hospital bed. "Why am I in a hospital." I asked curiously. "Well last night once I left you went to bed and then you just blacked out. The doctors are saying that somebody was trying to kill you.clast night was there anyone in your house." Ella asked

MAdis p.o.v.
I replied no to her at that minute a doctor came in and said I could go home so Ella drove me she was pumped because she got a new car for her birthday from Ross I didn't really care though at the moment all of a sudden Ella yelled "are you listening to me" I just shook my head so she just told me "Rory is at your house to look after you ok." I asked her in confusion "who is Rory." Ella just looked shocked and then started mumbling.

Ella's p.o.v.
Madi just told me she doesn't remember her brother so I asked her. "Who do you know." She replied " I know you, Ross, Laura, Stephanie, Jack and Calum oh yeah and Ellington" Good so she knows them but no one else wait that means she doesn't know R5!!!!!!!!!!!

MAdis p.o.v.
Ella took me to a different house that is not hers or mine oh yeah it is ellington. Ellington ran out and hugged me straight away it looked like he was crying because his eyes were red and puffy. I asked "are you alright"Ellington just grabbed my arm and dragged me inside Ella drove off Ellington said "Please do not scare me like that again I thought I lost you forever.

Ellington a p.o.v.
I was sitting in my room playing the drums when I got a phone call from Ella I thought to myself why is she calling but I picked it up anyway she sounded like she was crying I asked. "what's wrong Ella are u ok." she said into the phone. "Madi is in hospital somebody broke in and she has amnesia apparently." I yelled into the phone. "can I go visit her is she ok is she awake what's happening!!" Ella said, "you can't visit since visiting hours are over they say she can come out tomorrow she's not awake do you want me to drop her off at your house when she leaves hospital after I call Rory to tell him that she can stay there If she wants." she was out of breath after that I said ok hung up got of the chair and slid down the wall crying. The next day Ellas car rocked up and I ran out and saw Madi so I ran up to her and hugged her she came out the car and asked if I was alright I just dragged her inside while Ella drove off and said. "please do not scare me like that again I thought I lost you.' I hugged her again.