Chapter 13

Ellington's p.o.v.
I grabbed my ice cream and someone poked me I turned around and said.

"What was that fooooor Madi?"

There she was standing right in front of me we had a short talk then she got a text and told me to just wait a minute her eyes started getting watery so I asked

"What's wrong." I asked.

"Riker broke up with me" She said in between sobs.

She started crying on my chest I pulled her into a hug I asked if she wanted to come stay with me and Garette she nodded an we started walking I quickly grabbed my ice cream she said she wanted one so I gave her mine.

We arrived at Garettes so I unlocked the door and I said to Madi

"You want to have something to eat?" she shook her head and said

"Wow I remember this place from when I was younger hey I just remembered i live near here and i have a spare key with me is Garette home" i shook my head and she headed to her house.

Madis p.o.v.
I am at the front door and my house looks exactly the same as i left it i stood there for a minute thinking about my memories then i walked in its a 1 story house but still big i walked over to my room and Garette was on my bed reading something that looked just like my childhood diary i stood stunned and then said.

"Hey Garette how are you?"

"Hi Madi" Garette said looking up for a second then back at my book.

It took him a second to realise i was there then he fell off the bed and lied there stunned i jumped on my bed and looked at what he was reading but he wasnt reading something he was looking at a book i thought i ripped out be got up sat next to me and asked.

"do you really have a crush on me" i answered trying not to be mean.

"Listen Garette i was 6 im 20 now i just was in a relationship with your brother and just before i got here to your house Riker text dumped me and i dont think im ready yet" he nodded sadly i gave him a hug and then grabbed his arm and dragged him to my backyard and asked curiosly.

"You have had mechanical experience yes" he nodded i clapped my hands together and opened my shed there was 2 dirt bikes and a motorbike.

I pulled them out and said "Well the brakes don't work properly."

He grabbed out some tools he saw in my shed and looked at the brakes then started doing something with them and did the same with the others then said.

"There fixed." i jumped up and down then ran inside and put on my gear then grabbed a pair that my brother use to use and ran outside and shoved them at him he looked at me strangely then said.

"But i don't know how to ride bikes." my jaw dropped then said.

"You can ride on the back just put that on over your clothes." He started putting them on.

Then jumped on the back of my green and black bike which i was allready on then i gave him a helmet let him put it on then went to the track i normally go to.

I got there and stopped the bike because i saw some of my friends i jumped off and took off my helmet my friend Jacob saw me and ran over then hugged me i smiled at his weirdness.

"What you doin' here?" Jacob asked and Garette walked up and smiled Jacob then asked "Is this your boyfriend?"

I acted like I was choking then yelled "
"No way do I like him as that!"

Jacob nodded then walked off I rolled my eyes and hopped on my bike then went round the track while Garette watched I saw a familiar biker and I looked closer it was Zayn my ex boyfriend I wasn't looking where I was going and there was a turn so I fell off my bike Zayn rushed over he didn't recognize me so he took off my helmet and I opened my eyes

"Zayn?" I questioned he realized I was me and he fell backwards "Madi what how whaat"

I replied "What how what of course I'm Madi, who else would I be? Beyonce?" He rolled his eyes I started laughing Zayn starts talking to me normally so I decided to talk to him.

Zayns p.o.v.
I am at the track when this girl falls off her bike so I race over there and take off her helmet to make she's breathing she had long black and blue hair which is wavy at the end I have never seen this girl at the track I don't reckon but I do recognize the bike the girl opened her eyes and looked at me squinting

"Zayn?" She asked I fell backwards instantly knowing that it was my ex girlfriend Madi by her voice.

I sat back up and gave her a hand to help her up she took it and I asked

"So how have you been I haven't seen you here for 5 years." She replied.

"Well Luka was in a car accident so I came to visit him and I went to my house and I remembered my bikes so I decided to ride." I nodded and we started having a regular conversation.

Its been about an hour and Madi and I are sitting on the track constantly almost getting hit by other riders and every time that she'd yell.

"Hey bozos be careful!"
I'd laugh when all suddenly Madi yelled.

"I have to go!"
And ran off to her bike with another guy and left.
**********************
Hey this is Madi's friend Ella. I'm editing her story right now. Don't tell her I'm talking to you! Peace! ✌

-Ella