chapter 10

A/N this will be kinda crossed over with Forever by Bellaboo2004
* at the wedding *
Ellas p.o.v.
I am so nervous there are so many people what if someone rejects soon i find out its my turn to walk down the isle my dad will not be walking me down the isle and my mum wull not be here because they are dead my mum died in a car crash when she was 36 and my dad suffered a heart attack at a young age of 39 i have finished walking down the isle the priest was talking about being soulmates and then came to the question he asked Ross while i looked around and saw 2 very pale figures i looked at them close it was my parents shit! Ghosts i thought to myself i blurted out " i am so sorry Ross but i i cant" then i ran luckily i didnt trip on my heels when i realised what i did i slid down the wall and started crying i felt a pair of hands on my waist i looked up and it was Ross "what happened in there" "i saw my parents" "and that caused you to cry" "they disproved the wedding" "dont worry about it" i nodded "shall we try this again" Ross asked i nodded and we walked down the isle and with out asking the priest asked again "Ross Shor Lynch do you take Ella Karin Galea to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and through health" "i do" "and do you Ella Karin Galea take Ross Shor Lynch to be lawfully wedded husband through sickness and through health" "i do" "you may kiss the bride" Ross kissed me passionatly even thoigh we have been together for 4 years fireworks still explode inside me sadly the kiss finished.

* at the dinner *
Madis p.o.v.
I found out that my seat is right next to Ratliffs i am so annoyed that i have to sit next to him i saw Ella so i ran up to him almost tripping over because it was my first time wearing high heels " hey Ella can i speak with you for a second" "sure Ross i will be there in a minute what do yoi need Madi" "listen i dont want to be rude but i dont want to sit next to Ratliff" "listen Madi you have to solve your problems" "Ella do you not know what happened 2 nights ago i made up with him and we became friends again and hus brother Garettes there and since Tarliah left with you i decided to catch up with him and Rats house is freezing so i snuggled into Garette and Ratliff came out of his room and saw me with him and this is what he said "so you end our relationship then start one with my brother" do you really think i want to sit next to that" Ella bit her lip and said "im sorry but please" i nodded and then walked back to my table I sat down and Ratliff said "you look amazing the dress is nice also sorry for how I acted I should of known" I rolled my eyes and started talking to Rydel.