Chapter 5

A/N so this chapter is another crossover with forever by Bellaboo2004 hope u enjoy 😊

Ross's p.o.v.
I was so nervous what If she said no. she was the love of my life I would be so embarrassed if she did say no. We sat at the table closest to the dance floor and the stage. I decided that I'd ask her when we had our meals.
*about an hour later*
Yes we had our dinner but a really romantic slow song came on.
"would you care for a dance?" I said with an accent.
"Of course." She answered carrying the accent.
We started dancing her head was on my shoulder not literally. My hands were around her waist. After the song she sat back down on her chair and I grabbed the box out my pocket, kneeled down on one knee and opened the box.
"Ross what are you doing?" She asked not noticing the ring.
"Ella Karin Galea. Will you marry me?" I asked
Ella's p.o.v.
"Ella Karin Galea. Will you marry me?" Ross asked.
"........ Yes yes a million times yes!!!!!!!" I couldn't believe it Ross actually asked me to marry him. He must have asked Rydel or something because I told her and only her what my dream wedding ring would look like. It was a plain gold ring with a huge diamond on it turned it around and it had Ross & Ella engraved in it it was perfect. My dream engagement ring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey another big thanx to Bellaboo2004 for letting me use her book forever again and if you haven't read it yet than please do it is a Ross Lynch fan fiction also sorry for not updating its just stupid writers block 😤😤 I've been trying to get rid of it by hitting my head against the wall but it loves me ... sadly 😫❤️