Story telling

A/N: the picture is Madi she is 10 😯

Madis p.o.v I was running back to my house I have been falling over heaps even though my house is
like 2 minutes away. I finally got home I unlocked the door and fell in laughing, a human came up to me and said why are you laughing I knew it was a girl but was not sure who it was I looked up and saw that it was Ella. I quickly squirmed my way up and managed to hug her then crawl onto the couch.

Ella's p.o.v. Madi was lying on the couch laughing her head off. I yelled. "Seriously what is so funny!!" Madi replied, "it's a long story but anyway when did you get back from California you were suppost to come back in 3 months." "Well the filming finished early bacause they cut some scenes out. So I got the first plane back to see you." I replied

2 hours later Madi's p.o.v. I just finished telling Ella what happened she basically pissed herself laughing so did I, All of a sudden Ella said. "Remember the first time we ever Duda prank it was on our English teacher in first grade.

*Flashback*
Ella's p.o.v. "Hey Madi do you like Ms D." Madi just stared at Ella and whispered, "Do you really think I like her." Ella just shrugged and whispered, "Let's prank her." Madi whisper yelled "of course I do!"
No ones p.o.v. Madi and Ella quickly grabbed some super glue while Ms D was talking with the principal Madi grabbed all the papers and Ella glued them together and then to the desk, they did the same with everything else on the desk. The teacher came back into the room as soon as Madi and Ella sat down giggling, the maddest thing Ms D was about was her #1 teacher mug she screamed who did this everyone pointed to Ella and Madi the both of them got detention for a month and had to clean the yard.
* End of flashback *
Ella and Madi sighed and said together "that was a good time she properly still has them stuck to her desk." They then sighed again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the crappy chapter just please tell your friends to follow me and like this chapter thanx😇