Chapter 4

A/N Selena Gomez will be playing Ella.

Madis p.o.v
I am at Ellingtons he's reminding me about the memories we had and what happened to me. "Wait I have amnesia and remember no one but you Ross Ella Jack Stephanie Laura and Calum!!" He just nodded I asked." So I do not remember anything else." He shook his head I groaned he just looked at me strangely. "What ... A girl can't be hungry after being in a hospital." I asked on a high pitched and offended tone he just laughed and asked. "So miss hungry what do you want?" "Oh pancakes and ice cream and pizza and lasagna!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Well you didn't forget food for sure." Ellington said sarcastically I just punched him in a dramatic way and said stupidly." Why would you say that." And then started fake crying.

Ellington's p.o.v.

So Madi and i are talking and she got a call from Ella. "Hey whats up Ellbell wait what i thought i was staying at Ratliffs tonight" Madi said. Madi hung up and said. "Sorry i have to stay with my brother who i have no idea about but whatevs" i just nodded gave her a hug and she went back to her house which is 4 houses down from mine.

Madis p.o.v.
I went inside and there stood a guy that looked about 23 (which is 3 years older than me) with reddish orangish hair quite tall and has a short beard he ran up to me and gave me a humongous hug I asked him "are you Rory my older brother?" "yeah to properly don't remember me so I am 23 which is 3 years older than you I was born on March the 28 1994 and I'm your only sibling" I nodded taking it all in. I went up to my room and I had a wall with Pokemon pictures on it and 3 walls with R5 on them I saw a binder on my bed so I grabbed it and decided to look through it there I was with people I have no idea with and then some pictures with R5. I ran downstairs to Rory falling on my way and landing right in front of him "u ok Madi?" "Yeah I'm ok but I know R5 how." "well Madi Ratliff is your best friend other than Ella and Ella is dating Ross and the rest is basically family to you." I just nodded "WAIT Ratliff and Ross are from R5!!!" he nodded my jaw dropped and I ran to my room processing everything.

*12 months later *

Madis p.o.v.
So right now Ella and I are on tour with R5 and I have my memory back so Ellington and I started dating 3 months ago and right now we are in Australia. "Seriously Rocky be quiet otherwise I will grab your favourite green guitar and smash into a million pieces okay!" Ella yelled at Rocky everyone but Rocky was laughing because he grabbed his guitar and started cradling it like a real baby and said. "How dare you threaten my baby." All of a sudden we stopped at a studio everyone started walking out but me and Ella we just stared out the window Riker came up to us and said "You know it's a lot cooler inside and we are going inside so come in they won't care." Ella and I looked at each other and nodded the next thing we know is we have knocked over all the boys and Rydel was laughing her head of at us because we ran into the wrong building.

Ella's p.o.v.
Madi and I are in a doctors appointment and it is nasty for sure we ran out and Rydel was laughing her head off and the boys including Ryland are on the ground Ross and Ell saw us and yelled. "get them!!" then jumped up and started running straight towards us Madi started running and dragged me along I picked up pace but it was to late Ross wrapped me in a bear hug and basically killed me then Ell grabbed Madi and did the same Rocky just came up to us and said. "Oh love is in the air between weirdos." and then snapped a couple of photos Madi blushed and so did Ross I just shook my head and said to Rocky. "Where will your guitars funeral be cause I want to go." Rocky gasped then ran back to the bus and I'm guessing he's hiding his guitar from me. My phone started playing my ringtone lets not be alone tonight I started humming to it then grabbed it out it was my friend Lilibeth I immediately answered. "Hi Lily what's up?"

Ross's p.o.v.
Ella was talking to one of her friends while everyone else waited to be called in I was sitting on a bench Madi approached me and sat down next to me "Hi Ross what you doing?" "Hi Madi not much just counting the cars that go past." "Okay hey isn't it Ella and your 4 year anniversary today?" I nodded my head. "oh wait Madi can you come with me to the jewellery store so I can buy a ring for Ella and since you guys are best friends I thought you must know what her dream ring is." Madi's eyes were wide. "Wait wait wait a minute your going to ask Ella to marry you tonight yeah? Also sorry she has not told me only Rydel knows." I nodded Ella ran up to me and gave me a humungous hug "hi babe what you doin?" I shrugged Madi let out the wickedest laugh I have ever heard of. "what did you do this time Madi because the only time you ever laugh like that is when you have done something naughty ... so what did you do?" Ella asked curiously Madi whispered Ella something and Ella stared at her than basically laughed her head off.

Ellington's p.o.v.
"Just grab your stupid bag and grab some stupid food if your hungry stupid." Ryland, Rocky and Riker said at the same time like it was planned I whined than grabbed my bag "NNNNOOOOO!!!" I exclaimed "I packed the wrong food." the boys laughed their heads off Rydel came and flicked them in the head and said "don't be rude. Here Ell have these I don't like them." and she handed me some cookies I quickly grabbed them and ran off to the bushes the next thing I know is I have a face full of dough I ran out and yelled "Who did this!" Madi and Rydel were laughing really wickedly together I gave them the death glare and then started chasing after them sadly Rydel was to fast but I caught Madi and flung her over my shoulders "you better let me go mr!" Madi screamed in my ear "OOWWW" I wined and let her go "ha ha sucker!" she yelled and started tickling me "nooo stop!" I yelled

Rydels p.o.v.
I outran Ratliff I heard Madi yell at him Madi ran up to me and yelled "Rydel Mary Lynch why did you leave me to die huh!" I shrugged a guy came out and said "you may come in" Everyone walked in Madi Ella and I were talking when our recorder came in and said to Riker "do you have any new songs" "yes Madi and I have worked on a couple of new songs called here comes forever, crazy stupid love and all night I hope you like them the first song here comes forever came on as the song came on I started humming to it
I'm like that boom box outside of your window in that De Lorean blowing past 88 than to the next song crazy stupid love and finally all night our recorder looked very impressed and said to Riker "I love them hope to see you again back in California you may leave." Riker and Madi got up and started doing some sort of happy dance together it was hilarious

A/N this bit is going to be a crossover with a book called forever by Bellaboo2004
* 4 hours later *
Ross's p.o.v
"Umm... Ella?" I started
"Yeah"
"I. Was wondering if we could go out. Like on a date?"
"Sure. I'd love to!" Was her reply.
She gave me a long kiss and played with my hair.
~in the parking lot~
"So I've never been here before. what's it like?" she questioned me.
"Well it's a place where people go up on a stage to entertain you with great food and a dance floor." I answered. "I've never been here either I've just heard of it from a friend. So wanna gonna go in?"

---------------------------------------------
Hey sorry for taking so long to write its just I have school, after school activities and a big case of writers block but school holidays is next week so hooray and i will be able to update everyday hopefully. also a big thanx to Bellaboo2004 for letting me use her story and I will continue with it for the next chapter. ✌