Chapter 7

Ratliff's p.o.v.
* 1 week later *
"Hey Ross where's my guitar!!" Rocky screamed at Ross. "I don't know Rocky ask him!" Ross yelled pointing at me I just pulled a stupid face and Rocky started running at me I ran away but he caught me "where is it" "in the basement in the basement now leave me alone" he ran so fast to the basement. "hey bosos I got a call Madi is awake!" Riker screamed I pushed everyone away and ran to the van Riker followed than Ross, Rocky and Ryland Than Rydel skipped out the house with a box with holes in it "ok let's go" she said sweetly I was put in the boot with RyRy and Rydel Ross shotgunned the front seat so the rest was in the middle we arrived at the hospital of course Rocky knew I wanted to get out quickly so he went super slow it took him about 3 minutes to get out once he was I ran inside and asked what room "room 316 is Madi's room" "thanx" I ran to the room and inside sat a broken Madi "hi Madi how you feeling" "ok" she said weakly everyone else ran in exept Rocky who tripped over and rolled in Madi started laughing "hey Madster I got you a present" Rydel said holding out the box for Madi to take. Madi took the box and unwrapped it there was a puppy in it her eyes went big then she looked at Rydel and then to the puppy Rydel nodded and said "I got him for you he is a German Shepherd dog even though he doesn't look like it since his white I rescued him from the pound they was almost gonna put him down but I got them to show me him and as soon as I saw him I knew you would love him" "what's his name" Madi asked "he doesnt have a name so you can give him one" Rydel replied "I reckon he looks like a hunter so that's his name" everyone agreed a doctor walked in "hello you must be her friends. Madi has broken her leg cracked 2 ribs and has some serious bruising and cuts." I nodded taking it in.

Madis p.o.v.
* 3 days later *
I was lying in the hospital bed playing with hunter when Ratliff walked in "hey" he said "hey" i said weakly even though my voice is fine i just did not want to speak to him i am really nad that he wasnt there to help again and yes this has happened before 5 months ago i broke my arm wrist and ankle because if him and i got a black eye 2 months ago " i am so sorry but i understand if you do not like me" Ratliff blurted out. A doctor walked in and said "Madi you can leave the hospital you are all fine and ready to go" "i will take her home" ratliff told the doctor i got unhooked from the machines. I grabbed Hunter and left with Ratliff.

* 1 week later *
Madis p.o.v.
"Hey Rydel what dress looks better on me" "the green one" Rydel replied. I nodded texting "oh yeah a couple of things how is Hunter whats been going on with you and Ratliff and whats for dinner i am starving" " Hunters good Ratkiff and i are not in speaking terms also pizza" "that is so sad you are not speaking" i nodded "hey wheres Madi" i heard Ratliff ask "upstairs" "hey Rydel can i just speak to him alone" Rydel nodded and left Ratliff walked in "hey Madi so your cast is of in 4 weeks" mhm" I answered he nodded "hey sorry I know you think I'm a jerk" "yay I didn't have to tell you myself" I replied angrily.

Rydels p.o.v.
I walked downstairs and yelled "where's the pizza!!" "not ready yet sweet heart" my mum Stormie replied I groaned in hungriness I heard Madi yell "we'll maybe I do not want to be be your girlfriend" "what" Ratliff said "that's it we are through" Madi screamed than stomped downstairs and right through the door Hunter started whining because she forgot to grab him 3 seconds later Madi came in and said "I forgot my dog" I pointed to him she grabbed him gently then stormed back out the door. I ran upstairs and saw a crying Ratliff outside my room.