16 Zigzag scam

At the bureau, Jennie had Haein pull the security footage of the travel agency Bambam had led them to onto the big TV screen for all the other agents to watch too.  She had of course honoured Bambam's wishes to remain an anonymous source.  

"Where did you get that tip?" Nancy side-eyed Jennie and Jisoo. It was not like she hadn't noticed them disappearing an hour ago and then coming back with a fresh lead.

"Street contact." Jisoo just shrugged coldly at her while Jennie kept her mouth shut entirely. Nancy was a on a need-to-know basis on this one. And she really didn't need to know Bambam. End of story.

"So, Manoban walks into a travel agency, asking for the itinerary of a Yoon Beom-Seok." Nancy summed up what she had just seen.

"Do we know him?" Jennie inquired, looking at Haein instead of Nancy. 

The male agent looked up at Jennie and nodded. "I pulled a file from Interpol. Turns out that Yoon happens to be a favourite alias of Yang Hyun-suk."

Jennie's eyes went wide and so did Jisoo's. "Yang Hyun-suk?"

Haein nodded, never having heard the name before since he hasn't been an agent as long as Jennie and Jisoo have. Before either of them could explain though who Yang was, Nancy butted in, in her annoying know-it-all voice. 

"He's a big fish. He's the go-to guy when VIP criminals want something valuable moved. Hand-delivers everything himself."

Jennie nodded. "He's dangerous. I bet whatever Yang is bringing into the country, Wang wants it."

"And the way he used Lisa to get his itinerary, I bet he's also planning on using her for the job too so he doesn't have to face Yang himself...." Jisoo concluded grimly, looking to Haein and then into Jennie's eyes. 

Lisa possibly having to face Yang Hyun-Suk all on her own didn't sound too good. Jennie looked at Nancy. "Get me Yang's itinerary." Nancy, having involuntarily found her place under Jennie's command, nodded obediantly but Haein interrupted with a sly smile.

"Already did that while watching the security tape. Yang's on an inbound flight from Sidney. He touches down in an hour."

Jennie's eyes jumped to the tall agent and she flashed him a proud smile. "Good job! You, Jisoo and me will head to the airport. Maybe we can intercept Lisa. I bet Wang let her alone on this one if he's using her as a front. He doesn't want Yang to know he's behind this, so this is our best bet to get her." Jennie turned to face Nancy. "Agent Lee, check in on the teams looking for Jihyo's location and keep me posted. Let's go people!!!"

*

Lisa was walking towards the Arrivals area of Incheon International Airport, driver's hat in hand that Jackson had given her. He had prepared a black limo for her to drive Yoon to a secret location. 

Lisa was beyond nervous. She still didn't know who Yoon was but she had a bad feeling. Whatever Yoon would have in his briefcase, Wang was willing to go quite far to get his hands on it. 

Lisa rounded a corner but was stopped by a voice that sounded wonderfully familiar. "Excuse me, do you happen to know where we could catch the shuttle to the city?"

It was Jennie, next to her Jisoo. Both wearing track suits as if they had just stepped off a longhaul flight. Jennie had her hood up over her hair and a pair of sunglasses on while Jisoo wore a mask and had a backpack with her. 

Lisa's heart was jumping at seeing them both and she did something that wasn't very professional at all. She stopped and leaped at them both, throwing her arms around them equally.