Introduction

The Three Girls:

Lee Yn, a normal quiet kid who just moved to Saebom University is looking forward to having a peaceful time among her classmates and teachers. She is a transfre student who just moved from Daegu to Seoul to study at her dream school.

Park Miso, a friendly girl who loves making friends and stays kilometers away from negativity and toxicity. She is popular in her school for her charming personality and kind nature.

Han Seo Yun, a girl with full charms who is friendly towards anyone possible, even the people she hates. She would make anyone comfortable with her in seconds and loves fashion. She is popular for her looks and taste in fashion. She is Seo Jun's sister.

The Three Boys:

Han Seo Jun, a millionare popular heartthrob who doesnt believe in love and is always cold as ice. He only opens up to his friends and sometimes his sister. He is popular due to his looks and money which naturally makes every girl drool over him.

Hwang Hyunjin, a millionare heartthrob who is kind and cheerful in nature. He is best friends with Seo Jun and is a good listener. He is popular due to his godly good looks and there wouldnt be any girl who wouldnt fall for his charms except one, Park Miso, his crush since ages.

Kim Taehyung, a millionare model who is also a heartthrob like his best friends, Hyunjin and Seo Jun. He looks mean and rude but is a sweetheart once you know him. He is a ball of chaos and is always the most energetic. Every girl admire him for his personality and looks except one, Seo Yun, his crush for years.

Context:
Yn is a transfre who is new to school and keeps to herself as she feels awkward opening up to complete strangers. Miso and Seoyun befriend her and give her a tour around.

Yn also became popular due to her charming looks and catches the eyes of one special boy, Seo Jun, who doesnt believe in love.

Will he believe in love now?
Will he accept that fate has it for him?
Will Yn be able to change his views towards love?

Check it out further into the story... <3