22

"Yn, you love my brother?" Seoyun said. Shock and sadness engulfing the features of her face.

Suddenly, she got up, grabbing her phone and coat, heading directly for the front door.

"Seoyun. Stop. Not now. SEOYUN" Miso called out to the girl who was determined to leave the house.

"I need some time alone. Don't call me please." Seoyun clapped her hands in front of her face as if she begged us for that. She stormed out the door, leaving the door to slam by the impact.

"Seoyun! Gosh seriously?!" Miso said, rubbing her forehead in tension.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused by why seoyun reacted like that.

"We have been friends since ages and we have had bad records specially with new girls. They either become friends with seoyun for her brother or they soon enough fall for him and ditch us sooner or later. We had a feeling that you wouldn't do that to us but you ended up falling for Seojun too." Miso explained as I just stared at her with hurtful eyes. Is that what they thought of me now?

"Are you guys gonna drop me now?" I asked with shaky voice.

"Noooo, why would you think that? For me, you are the same goofy Yn. We have been friends long enough for me to know that you ain't like those snotty bitches. Don't worry about Seoyun, I will try talking to her." Miso assured, squeezing my shoulder gently.

"Are you sure? She seemed mad." I said, crying again.

"Hey, don't cry, come on. She needs time to rethink things. Just give her some space. She'll come around. She will understand." Miso reassured as I reluctantly nodded.

"Now tell me, do you like, love Seojun or something?" Miso raised her eyes as if excited for my answer.

"Who doesn't? He has good looks as if God took his sweet time in making him. He has a personality that makes him shine differently from other stuck up jerks in our school. He is too good to be true. Kill me for lying that I don't like him. As if I will ever accept that." I shook my head in disappointment while miso just laughed at my comment.

"You are crazy." Miso said making me shrug.

We talked about random stuff after that for around an hour. It was getting late and miso decided to head for him since we had school the next day and my attendance would be cut short for skipping classes for days. I assured her that I will do just fine and that she didn't have to worry.

Was I really falling for Seojun? I would dig myself my own grave rather than accepting the fact that I did. I wasn't gonna let myself down the either way. I needed to stay away from him so his fangirls would leave me alone.

I might be dumb and stupid but it's the reality that I do care about what people think of me or if I was hurting someone and all. To stay respected in my own personal circle and make the people around me pleased, I would have to avoid Seojun at some cost.

Imagine someone spreading a rumor about us dating and then his crazy af fangirls showing up at my apartment with guns and weapons ready to kill me and burn my house down. I still had parents to meet and spend time with back at daegu. Not that I was poor or something, I come from a rich family but it's just me and younger sister back home with my parents.

I had to avoid Seojun. It was right said, handsome boys only mean trouble.

He might think of me as a mere friend but then what about me who would read the signs wrong and then cry over a boy at nights, crying myself to sleep. What lose would it do to him? The only one at lose would be me.

I needed to focus on my study and getting past this year as soon as possible. I would have to talk about this to Felix tomorrow. I just hope I don't have to deal with Seojun much this week or I might have to throw myself off a cliff.

Okay, overthinking is bad asf. I should probably head to bed and have a comfy sleep in my cushioned bed.

I slapped myself when all the thoughts that roamed around in my mind were of Seojun. Maybe I am slowly starting to have some screws loose here and there.