2

After a month passes in the session..

At Taehyung's house

Seo Jun's POV

I was talking to my friends about random topics. I am bit of annoyed about the thing that i cant get newbie out of my head. Just so i know that this love shit is nonsense and one is gonna be heartbroken at the end. I should really brush it off my mind.

"Hey dude. Your zoning out again. Something bothering you?" Taehyung asked as patted my shoulder

"There is this girl cant get off my mind and this is damn stupid."

"Who? Newbie?" Hyunjin asked as he chuckled.

"Fuck off"

"Come on. Having a itty bitty crush wont harm you dude. Accept it?" Hyunjin

"Itty bitty? Says who? You talk about miso all the time that how friendly and charismatic she is. Huh"

"Okay stop it. We were gonna play games remember? Get on your pcs and lets play" Taehyung said breaking the tension in the atmosphere.

We started playing games and were having fun when my phone rang.

"Hey your phone is ringing" Taehyung

"Who is it?"

"Donkey?" Taehyung said as he laughed it off.

"Dont laugh. Its seo yun mf"

I said as taehyung realised and zipped his mouth. He passed my phone to me and i accepted the call.

"YAH.. come home. Mom and dad are back from their trip. They wanna have family dinner. They are gonna leave tomorrow and wanted to see you" Seoyun

"Tell them i am busy and will return tomorrow in the evening. Dont call me i wont pick up"

"But seo ju-" Seoyun

I hung up. Its so fucking annoying that how they go on bussiness trip for months and then come back home and suddenly wanna have dinner with me and still got the audacity to say that they will leave tomorrow so they wanna see me. It just so messed up. I hate it.

"What did she say? You look mad" Taehyung

"Mom and dad came back home and are gonna leave tomorrow and they wanted to see me. Can you believe it?"

"Maybe you should go. You should not hurt them" Hyunjin

"They hurt me first. I just dont wanna see them. Can we drink?"

"Okay sure" Taehyung

He said as we went to the main hall and sat on the sofa.
______________________

*phone ringing*
I woke up and saw my phone ringing. "Donkey calling".

"What happened"

"You can come home now. They left already. Its noon now" Seoyun said in a disappointed voice.

"What is this nois- oh seojun?" Hyunjin

"Okay i am coming" i said as i hung up.

Yes, we drank last night and slept on the sofa. Now seoyun wants me home. We are twins but she is elder than me by 5 minutes and rules me like some elder sibling. I know she is gonna rant me about not coming home last night.

"I am going. See you tomorrow in school"

"Okay bye. I will tell Taehyung once he wakes up" Hyunjin said as he yawned.

Cute.