16

It was Monday again. I walked through the autumn roads. Leaves of the trees were falling giving the morning a magical look. I arrived at the school gates as miso came and greeted me.

"Is seoyun here yet?" I asked her as she just shook her head.

"There a new rumor around here. And its weird, kinda." She shrugged her shoulders in an uneasy way.

"What is it tho?" I said putting the books in my locker and grabbing the bag that had seoyun's dress and heels that i borrowed for the party.

"I heard students saying that Seojun and Kiara are dating. Many of them even saw them kissing last night. I asked about this from Kiara and she confirmed." Miso explained as just stared at the box in my hands. Just then seoyun came and greeted us with her usual chaotic self.

"HEYYYY GUYS" she said backhugging me. I handed her the bag that i had brought and she also handed me my uniform that i had left at her house and my other stuff. I thanked her.

"Hey seoyun, did you know your brother is dating Kiara?" Miso asked to which seoyun choked on air giving side eye to miso.

"Wtf are you talking about. He doesnt even talk to girls." Seoyun frowned.

"I heard that him and Kiara are dating and that they even kissed last night at the party. I asked Kiara and she confirms that" Miso shrugged.

"Seriously? I knew he didnt tell me much things about his life but yet he hid this from me? Im heartbroken" Seoyun put her hand on her chest acting out a dramatic faint.

"You are so dramatic" I said as i laughed and shook my head. We then went to class. I went to my seat just to be greeted by Kiara there and Seojun no where to be seen.

"Hey, this is my seat?" I asked her thinking that she didnt know.

"I know. Me and Seojun will be sitting together so you can take my seat." She said before smiling as i just nodded in confusion.

"Who do you sit with?"

"Felix" i nodded and went to her seat. I found felix reading a book and he looked handsome asf. He was indeed a topper but a goofball. I barely talked to him but whenever i saw him, he would be goofing around with his friend Chan. I heard he and his friend, both are from Australia.

"Hey, Felix right?" I asked to which he nodded and i kept my stuff down on my seat.

"I dont think you sit here?" He asked with a frown.

"You think correct. I sit with Seojun but your partner Kiara decided to sit with him today so i gotta sit here" I shrugged.

"My bad, have a seat" He smiled as i sat down.

I took out my book out since there was a test in the first period and started revising. I abruptly pushed the thoughts about Kiara and Seojun to the back of my mind. I felt a nudge at my side to which i turned with raised eyebrows.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" Felix asked acting as if he was thinking deeply.

"Seriously? Why?" I chuckled as he smiled at me.

"To get to the beauty's house. Knock knock?"

"Who's there?"

"The chicken" I supressed the blush that furiously tried to surface my cheeks.

"You know what's more precious than thousand diamonds?" He asked and i tilted my head a bit in confusion.

"What?"

"Your smileee~" He said happily jumping on his place like a kid who was proud of what he just did. I couldnt help but just laugh at his sunshine self.

"Your deep voice doesnt sit right with you baby like facial features" I chuckled at even the thought of how he would seem adorable until you listen him talking.

"I get that alot. Seems like you dont get compliments alot looking at the way your blushing. Your good looking for not be getting compliments tho" He frowned.

"I do get compliments but not in the pick up line way. You were too random for that." I shook my head and he just laughed. He is such a ball of sunshine.

"Why did kiara change the seat tho? I dont think i was annoying her based on i barely even talked to her considering that she only talked about boys and makeup." Felix shrugged.

"Didnt you hear that Kiara and Seojun are dating? Maybe she wanted to sit with her new boyfriend." I replied to which he just frowned.

"I have been studying at this school with seojun since i was a kid. I know him well enough to know that he never dated anyone and he is known for ignoring and flipping girls ever since. I cant believe he would date Kiara knowing that he rejected her twice before." Felix fell into deep confusion and just then the door opened revealing three boys that made the girls around scream loudly.

Hyunjin and Taehyung just went to their usual seat and seojun went to his seat but turned to me with a frown. He eyes the boy beside me and raised his eyebrows as if to ask why i was sitting with felix and Kiara on my seat.

"SEOJUN OPPA. YOU ARE FINALLY HERE. SIT DOWN" Kiara squealled to which seojun just flinched. He sat down with a frown and looked back at me to which i replied with a shrug. He has a girlfriend now, how tf can he expect me to still be his seatmate when his girlfriend is against it.

"Hey yn, wanna hang out with me Chan after classes? We are gonna get ice cream" Felix asked with hopeful eyes.

"Ice cream?"

"Yep"

"Count me in.." I smiled and Felix clapped his hands happily.