19

"Chan had some work at home so he left early. I asked him why and he said that his dad needed him home for some work." Felix said as i looked through the contents of a box before smiling and nodding at him. It was an understatement that he had some work at home to leave early.

"Should we also take this? It seems tasty." Felix said grabbing a box that was labelled "pineapple jelly mix".

"Okay. Just plop it in the cart." I signalled him as he happily jumped like a kid and went to put the jelly mix in the cart.

"Why was seojun bothering you tho? What happened?" Felix asked coming back to me side and looking up-down the aisle to find something interesting. I threw the packets of chips and snacks into the cart before turning to Felix.

"Nothing, just an unexpected conscience." I tilted my head, thinking back to when seojun grabbed my arm and asked me about felix.

"He had an unusual concern. He asked my why i switched seats to you and why did he felt like i was avoiding him. Then he didnt even know about Kiara being in a relationship with him. Like, sir, your girlfriend doesnt want me around then why tf you keeping showing uo again and again. Then he thinks that things between us still arent good." I shook my head in disbelief as felix's expression turned serious.

I told the latter everything that happened and he just gave me serious look before nodding to himself.

"I knew something was fishy. Seojun cannot date a girl he literally rejected 2-3 times. Not possible." Felix said frowning to himself.

"Whats your explanation then, Sir Felix?" I asked grabbing the shopping cart, pushing it to the billing counter.

"I think that, maybe Kiara is just acting up for attention. She has a record for literally attracting numerous boys' attention with her slutty tricks. She doesnt find me attractive enough since i always have my nose stuck up in books, sbe didnt pick moves on me which im grateful for because she left me in peace." Felix put his hand on his chest and wiping fake tears off in relief as i just laughed at his dramatic actions.

"Cash or card?" The cashier asked putting the items in a plastic bag.

"We'll pay with the card" i said handing the older my card which he took and tapped on the card machine before handing me the card back along with the plastic bags containing our loads of snacks.

"Thank you for shopping with us! Come again!" He bowed making me and Felix bow back in respect.

"Sure sir. Have a great day!" I waved, making out way out of the store.

"Do you mean that Kiara is faking the relationship with Seojun for attention and that they were never really in a relationship?" I asked making the younger carry half of the bags.

"Maybe. Since seojun didnt really know about any of this and according to what kiara told him, she must be acting friendly to not draw his suspicion and telling everyone that they are dating behind his back. Telling bad things about you so he wouldnt bother to talk to you about this but turns out he still found his way to you." Felix shrugged. I eyed the latter for the last sentence but just sighed and shook my head.

"I feel like a detective. I think i just let the victim know about the danger he is in and now he be panicking. I just have this gut feeling that he is gonna explode on Monday"

"Kiara is sick." Felix shook his head in disappointment as i just sighed.

________________

Turning off the television, we yawned simultaneously. I turned my attention to felix who seemed passed out on tbe carpetted floor. I nudged him with my leg and he just groaned sparing me a glance and going back to acting like a old pig that is about to die.

We had been playing games on my tv for what seemed like hours, muching away the packets of snacks we brought. I looked around the living room eyeing the mess that i had to clean up. Chips, empty plastic packets, soda cans, gaming consoles, pillows, batteries and a whole ass man sprawled out like a starfish.

I nudged him one last time and he just grunted before getting up and stretching before turning to me with sleepy eyes.

"Im gonna flip something off in the kitchen for dinner so come to the table to be served. If you wanna sleep over, just take the guest room down the hallway." I stretched my arms before getting up and making my way to the kitchen. Felix slumped down on the dining table, putting his head down.

I took a good few minutes to prepare a healthy meal of eggs with noodles with vegetables. I served the bowls on the table before taking a seat across felix. Felix took a bite of his food and his eyes lit up like stars in a nightsky indicating he liked the food i prepared.

"The food tastes so freaking good, mother" Felix bowed down to me as if i was royalty. I blushed by the compliment and flipped my hair in sass.

"I know im the best, child" Felix sat back on his chair and happily chewed on his food as i did on mine.

After eating, we both decided on fixing the mess we created. We divided our respected chores. Felix would clean the kitchen and wash the dishes while i fix the living room. We got on our work since we didnt have anything better to do. It took us our sweet time to finish all that but atleast it was finished.

Felix again slumoed down beside me on the sofa, now looking around the room that was clean with a satisfied smile.

"We did a great job." Felix ran fingers through his hair before sighing.

"Its already so late. You should probably stay over since its already midnight and not safe anymore for a kid like you to roam outside in hopes to get to his home" I suggested getting up from my seat and looking outside to the stranded street that stayed quiet under the flickering of a particular streetlight.

"I guess so. I will text my mom about my whereabouts." Felix said flipping out his phone as his fingers danced along the screen.

"Take the guest room. I will bring you the supplies you need." Felix nodded as i made my way to the storage where i kept the blankets and bathroom supplies.

"Come on chicken. I will show you your room." I called out felix who jumped around and followed me to the particular room in the hallway. I opened the door making my way to the bed to put down the things i brought. Felix plopped on his bed and rolled around as i set the bathroom supplies in their places in the bathroom.

"I have kept the toothbrush and toothpaste on the bathroom sink. Soap, shampoo and all are placed on the shower wall case. If you need anything else then its in the shower cabinet. And if you need more blankets or comforters then its in the closet. I have some spare clothes of my brother in my room. Wait i will bring you" I said, guiding the latter about everything that he would need.

I brought the spare clothes that i stole from my brother and gave them to Felix before bidding him good night, calling it a day full of enjoyment. I headed to my room and fell asleep in an instant since everything that happened today just tired me out alot. I was comfortable with felix enough to give him space in my house since i knew he was like a brother to me and i could trust him.

He had the best personality and views towards everyone that it was impossible to have any awkward moment with him and thats what made him the bestest of friend of mine over just a few weeks.

Yongbok.... <3