11

The week went by really fast, me teasing seojun, miso and hyunjin flirting around, taehyung following seoyun around like an obedient puppy, yeah. Besides all the mental breakdowns i had while doing the tasks, it was fun. But like anyother times, everything comes to an end.

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about the past week, how i was dying not wanting to go but yet had a blast there. I rolled around my bed till i noticed the black hoodie that layed on my bed. It was seojun's hoodie.

Flashback

It is the last day of trip and today was just a rest day in which can just lay around on the beach and relax but we 6 brats decided to go to amusement park and drank afterwards. Seoyun and miso felt sick so hyunjin and taehyung took them to the dorm while i wanted to stay at the beach so seojun had to stay back to keep check that i dont run off into the unknown.

I sat on the sand dancing to myself as seojun sighed and sat beside me.

"Your so drunk, its good im still sober" Seojun shook his head.

"Awwww who are you young man? You look handsome" i said pinching seojun's cheek.

"I know im handsome. How long are you gonna stay here?" Seojun asked while looking at me who was dancing and smiling to my own.

"You know, i have a friend named seojun who is annoying asf but i love annoying him. He gets on my nerves and i get on his but thats what friends are for, right? You, whoever you are, you are my friend, i will make you meet seojun one day" i smiled at seojun.

"Um okay-" Seojun said before i shivered when the cold breeze hit my body. I was wearing a crop top and black jeans.

"Here, take my hoodie, your gonna catch a cold" Seojun said taking out his upper hoodie and handed it to me.

"Well now that you insist so much, okay thanks" i took his hoodie and wore it.

"I miss my mom and dad" I said before seojun turned to me.

"Well, could i say the same?" Seojun just looked to the front.

"I dont know? Well, do you?" I asked before turning to seojun with a small smile.

"I..... dont know honestly.." Seojun looked down.

"Its okay, we are unsure of our feelings sometimes" i assured. I could feel my eyes getting heavy by the second.

"Do you know there is a girl i may like, im unsure abt my feelings but i feel like she might not like me" Seojun said before he sighed.

"You should confess, there is no girl that wouldnt like you" I assured.

"Well, im unsure and there are chances she may not like me back-" Seojun stopped when he felt weight on his chest. He noticed i had fallen asleep and took me back to the dorm.

Flashback ends

I cringed to myself remembering how i acted with seojun but sighed as i realised that i atleast encouraged him to confess. I felt a bit strange that he like a girl but i dont know that is.

I looked at the clock before getting up and going to my bathroom. There was school today but there werent any classes today. Classes will be starting in a few days but there are exams coming in around a month so i had to get my ass up and study. Miso, seoyun and I had decided to meet up in the library and have a group study. I had asked miso for tutoring on calculus and she agreed.

I got out ready and grabbed my bag when my phone rang. The screen flashed the name 'Miso ♡' as i picked it up.

"Hey, are you still up for tutoring me? I was just about to leave, are you there yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, yn actually i will be a lil late because i have to drop my younger brother at his school since he missed his bus so please wait for me. Sorry" Miso explained.

"Its okay, see you at the library" i said before hanging up and making my way to the school campus.

I entered the school building making my way to the library but then i remembered the hoodie i had kept in my bag. I stopped in tracks about to turn around and go to the basketball court since seoyun had told me seojun will be coming to school for basketball practice.

Suddenly someone bumped into me really hard making me bump against the wall, closing my eyes and ready to feel the pain in my head. I opened my eyes when i felt nothing and saw seojun holding the back of head and staring down at me. His ears turned a dark shade of pink and not long enough later i noticed the two boys standing behind him giving me an awkward grin.

"Yn...." My cheeks turned hot upon listening to seojun's deep ass voice. Slap me for blushing please.

"Um, seojun... I-" seojun got back to a normal position and fixed his clothes before turning to me.

"Im sorry, these motherfuckers pushed me" Seojun said pointing at the two boys behind him who were trying to slip off from the scene probably because seojun was gonna kill them for pushing him.

"Its okay, i wanted to return you hoodie. Thanks for the help" I said handing seojun a cardboard box which had seojun's hoodie and bowed before running off to the library.

Why tf are my cheeks so hot..... :/