24

"If its not obvious, i like you." I halted in my steps as Seoyun stared at us wide eyed. She let go of my arm that i had linked with hers a few minutes ago. She gave us a brief glance before coming close to my ears.

"Talk, properly." She whispered, strutting off in the corridor before turning the corner.

"What?" I asked, unsure of what i had heard.

"I love you Yn, i really do. Its literally killing me that you have been ignoring me these days and i dont even know the what i did that could upset you so much. Please, tell me." Seojun pleaded, holding my hands as i took a deep breath, looking away from him.

"YOU LOVE ME? No No NO NO" I grabbed my hair in frustration and let out a silent scream.

"Yn.." Seojun came forward, gently grabbing my arms.

"See Seojun, I dont know how you manage to keep stupid comments off your back but just know that, that fucking shit really gets to me. I have been dealing with this shit since my childhood, teachers, classmates, friends and relatives. They be talking shit about me and it really gets to me. Just know that we belong to two different worlds and that we are just not meant to be." I backed off while seojun just inched closer.

"No wait, im genuine about my feelinv and im ready to help." Seojun took my hands in his giving me an assuring look.

"No seojun, you dont understand. I have a younger sister who is depressed and parents waiting for me back in Daegu. They are already home most of the time taking care of my sister and her mental health and that is already affecting the company's finances. I just need to graduate with good grades and a decent amount of friends and no drama. You are famous and every other girl loves you. People be giving you hate comments for that and you might not care about their opinion but i do. Im sensitive with emotions and i just cant help but feel bothered all the time." I cried, breaking down in his arms.

"You dont love me back? Yn, give me a chance im gonna fix this." Seojun said, tightening his grip around me.

"I do love you back but, im too afraid to let you go and let myself fall in depression because events like this affect me more than anyone can think. You might not care about a week or two but im gonnacry about it for nights. Seojun, you are a handsome talented man. You deserve much better than someone like me, someone who wouldnt give you up for their own insecurities. Listen to me and find someone you deserve. Please." I said, struggling to free myself from seojun's grip.

"What if i dont want anyone else? What if i want you over a million other girls?" Seojun said making me stop in my actions.

"I told you, i dont deserve you." I said as seojun's grip loosened.

"I dont care. You love me, i love you and i am ready to do whatever it takes to get you to be mine." Seojun declared, looking dead serious into my eyes.

"I will get going." I sniffed, wiping away my tears before turning around and walking into the dark corridor.

I glanced back to where seojun was before turning the corner. He smiled at me from under the moonlight giving himself an etheral look. The wind that blew from the windows made his silky hair flow from the impact giving him a more angelic look. I tore my eyes away from him, continuing in my path to where seoyun awaited.

"Your here. What happened? Are you dating him? Oh my goshhh." Seoyun cheered but soon realised i wasnt as happy, which made her look at me with confused look.

"No? Wait wha-" Seoyun grew restless as i shushed her using my finger.

"Ask your brother. He will explain. You were there earlier, need my help in something?" I asked, successfully changing the topic.

"Oh that? I just came to tell you that i wasnt mad at you for liking my brother considering he liked you back. He has never fallen for a girl and you would be his first one. Noting that he fell for you, it wasnt an issue for me to be mad because you afterall are my brother's choice." Seoyun smiled warmly at me before grabbing my hands.

"I talked to him, trust me, he really loves you. I know you do too. Try giving him a chance." Seoyun assured, shaking my hand gently and running somewhere behind me.

I turned around to see Seojun coming out of the school campus and seoyun had ran upto his side. He smiled at me, tilting his head as i just shook mine and hurriedly made my way back home.

I know im a stupid brat but i have my own lined boundaries of insecurity. Having people talk shit to me and give me hate all over after i agree in giving seojun a chance will kill me. I dont wanna be a burden, neither to seojun and nor to my parents.

Im gonna have to avoid him again except that the way i feel towards him will be different knowing about the way we feel towards each other but does that change my opinion about staying away from him? It certainly does not.

What have i gotten myself into.