5

At Saebom University..

Author's POV.

Yn, Miso and Seoyun went to their usual seats and waited for the school to start. There was a chaos in the class as everyone was talking to their friends and some were minding their own bussiness and doing their own stuff. Yn stood up and went to Miso and seoyun's table to kill some time.

Maths was the first period in their schedule and everyone was eager for the substitute to arrive and dismiss them. Soon the door opened and everyone's attention diverted there. It was none other than seojun with his two bestfriends behind him. He entered and went to his usual seat as his friends went to their own. Right then the substitute arrived and everyone went back to their seats.

"What are you doing here? U said you wouldnt come" Yn said being annoyed.

"I wanted to come so i did. Who are you to tell me to go or not" Seojun said as yn rolled her eyes.

"Hello everyone i am your substitute for your maths period and i have a notice to share with you. Our school is organizing a trip to Jeju Island and attendance is  mandatory." ST said.

Note: ST is refferred to Substitute Teacher.

The whispers irrupted in the class. Most of the class wanted to enjoy with their friends and family as their tests just ended and didnt wanted to go on some school trip in which they would be given stupid tasks to do while the teachers will chill in a corner.

"Your silence will be appreciated. May i have your attention now please?" ST declared as the class became silent.

"Thank you. Now for the basics, the trip is after 2 days and everyone will be assigned a partner during your bus ride and that particular person will also be your partner for the tasks given to you during your trip and all. I will announce the partners now.
Jimin and jungkook
Felix and soobin
Lisa and bambam
Sooyeon and momo
Eunchae and jennie
(Other classmates names)....

Hyunjin and miso
Taehyung and seoyun
And lastly seojun and yn.

I hope everyone is clear with who their partners are. Now i want you all to shift to your partners and you can discuss about the trip. Further information will be shared by the teacher in management during the trip. Thank you for cooprating with me. The further classes wont be taken as per the meeting for the main teachers about the trip. Class dismissed." ST said as she took her stuff and moved out of the class and chaos irrupted in class.

"Fuck.. you are my partner" i said screaming silently.

"What? Like i wanted to be your partner. I equally hate this shit" Seojun said grabbing his hair.

With hyunjin..

"So your my partner" hyunjin said excitedly as he slid beside his one and only crush.

"Guess so. The trip is in 2 days and i am so excited." Miso said as she packed her bag.

"Right. There no classes today so can we grab an ice cream together if your arent busy?" Hyunjin asked.

"Ice cream? Sure! Lets go to arcade then, i would like to know you a lil" Miso said as she stood up anddragged hyunjin with her.

With taehyung..

"S-so?" Taehyung said nervously.

"So? Nevermind, i am bored. I heard your good at basketball, will you please teach me a little?" Seoyun said with puppy eyes.

"Oh sure i would love to- i mean.. ok" Taehyung said with a nervous laugh.

"Your so cute. Anyways lets go, you need to teach me basketball so i can show the P.E. teacher how good i am to be on the team" Seoyun said proudly as she held taehyung's hand to drag him outside. Little did she knew that taehyung's heart had jumped out of his chest when she touch his hand.

So that's how the day went. Miso and hyunjin started to know each other a lil by lil and became good friends. They hung out at the ice cream parlour and played games at the arcade that day.

Taehyung and seoyun had a basketball session that day and it went pretty well. Both enjoyed and hung out at a local café.

......meanwhile seojun and yn still werent getting along but seojun had a unknown feeling arising in him whenever he was around yn. He felt that yn wasnt like other girls who were out there for his money and looks and that yn cared more about one's personality.
Yn still felt that seojun was an arrogant jerk who she didnt get along with but deep in her heart, she knew that seojun is not like he acts but a totally different person once you get to know him.