20

The weekend seemed to pass by in a 5X speed. It flew by so fast that it was Monday again. I checked my uniform again before grabbing my bag and heading out the door. I made my way to school along with the mass of students that chatted and laughed among themselves.

Girls squealed and screamed in some corner as i entered the school. I dont know how tf they get energy to do this on a Monday morning. Just when i thought i was about to lose it, someone nudged me and kept their arm around my shoulder. I shot the person a look when i noticed who it was.

"Wtf Seojun, you've got a girlfriend..." I rolled my eyes removing his arms.

"Seriously? Kiara isnt my girlfriend. Should i prove this using some maths formula? If i could, i would." Seojun huffed, running his fingers through his hair making him look etheral. I cleared my throat keeping my eyes to myself trying to ignore the latter.

"Even if she isnt. I dont want useless drama, aka Kiara, in my life after being associated with you." I frowned as the boy still didnt leave my side.

"Come on. Just leave her for once." Seojun rolled his eyes. I could feel the anoyance in his voice as we proceeded to our classroom.

"Why do you even wanna bother me when you were the one to say that i was annoying and all in the first place?" I glared at him making my way to my seat beside felix. Suddenly i was tugged back making me stumble back to my former seat. I shot the person a look while he just grinned.

"Sit with me. Now that you know Kiara isnt dating me, sit with me." Seojun patted the seat beside him, sassily taking his place.

"Seriously?" I sighed in disbelief. Seojun nodded at me innocently. I sat on the seat and looked back to felix who was now giving me a confused look. He tilted his head making me pout.

"I'll be right back." I got up, making my way elegantly to felix's seat before slumping down.

"You are sitting with seojun again? Am i going to have to deal with that nuisance again?" Felix made a crying face making me laugh and hit him on his arm.

"I guess so. Seojun asked me to sit with him since he and Kiara arent dating." I shrugged. I flinched when the latter just gasped and i shot him a glare.

"That means we were right. Or i was right. He isnt dating Kiara afterall." Felix chimed. I side-eyed him and just coughed awkwardly before getting up to go to my seat. Just then i saw a figure enter the class and quickly place themselves in my seat. I went forward to grab my stuff since i had already noticed that it was Kiara.

"Hey, please move a bit, lemme just grab my stuff." I pointed at the books and stuff lying arranged on the table. Kiara just gave me a disgusted look. I looked forward to see that seojun hadnt noticed Kiara's presence yet because he was talking to hyunjin behind him.

"Didnt i tell you to stay away from Seojun? He is my freaking boyfriend and do i need to tell you that numerous times? Seojun is mine." Kiara growled at me and i just raised my one eyebrow before looking her up and down. The audacity.

"Im who's?" Seojun turn to look at us and right then he noticed the girl beside him and me judging her silently.

"Oh! Seojun oppa! This girl right here is so freakin obsessed with you and she saying bad things like stealing you! I was just telling her off." Kiara said, in her high pitched voice.

"Okay thats it, get the fuck out of my seat before i have to drag you down by your hair." I deadpanned, staring right into Kiara's eyes. She cleared her throat before standing up.

"Do you really wanna learn this the hard way? Just get lost already, you are embarrassing yourself." The class had turned their heads to our direction by now, enjoying the drama. I smiled at her, highlighting my anger issues.

"I could say the same to you. This is my former seat." I pointed at the table and she huffed.

"You are such a basic bitch, Yn. Just leave already, i dont need to tell you again and again. Seojun is mine." She said with so much confidence making me scoff.

I stared down into her soul as if to warn her about her doings. She was so testing my patience and anger. As it was in fate, this wasnt gonna end well because i hated liars. I was so gonna grab a handful of her hair, showing her the right place.

I didnt want the drama in the first place. All this was not going in my way of wantings. Seojun was just trouble, nothing else. If only being associated with him meant getting stalked by these crazy girls, what would happen if i became his good friend. I would be getting death threats.

I wasnt gonna back down either because she was getting on my nerves and backing down now would hurt my ego. I aint really an egoistic person but i do have self respect and some reputation to maintain.

"Atleast i dont lie about being in a relationship with someone just for attention. Atleast i dont bring someone down so i could get the person i want. You have been lying about your damned relationship with seojun, why dont you tell everyone that its true? I-" I fliched when Kiara raised her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes, ready to feel the pain, that never came? I heard everyone gasp as i opened my eyes. Seojun was holding Kiara's hand sending her deadly looks.

"She isnt lying about this. You have been spreading rumors about us this whole time and i never got to know about this because you popped up everytime i tried talkingto my friends. I really thought you changed for good but you have gotten worse." Seojun shook his head in disappointment. Kiara suddenly pushed me as Felix held me just in time as i was about to fall.

Just then there was an announcement that the classes have been cancelled due to some meeting for teachers. Everyone was still in their places, reeling in shock and amusement. Kiara's friends came and dragged her outside. I scoffed picking up my bag and marching outside.

"Hey wait-" Seojun held my hand as i pulled my hand back from his grip. I could feel the tears threatening to fall down but i wasnt gonna let myself down.

"Zip it seojun. I am not a fucking doll, i am a human and i have feelings. You can avoid people like plague but i dont know how to do that. The mean comments i get for even being associated with you, what would those crazy fangirls do if i become your friend or closer? I request you, leave me alone. Please." I clapped my hands together as if to beg him for that.

I ran out the door before anyone could see my red face and watery eyes. It would be embarrassing for myself if i cried knowing that the reason is a boy. I just hate how my life is taking unexpected turns and that too for the worst.

I am starting to officially lose my mind.