1

At Saebom University..

YN's POV

As i was walking through the enterance i could feel the eyes on me as i make my way through the crowd to the open corridors..

"Get yourself together YN.. You are at your dream school. You cant let yourself down" I told myself over and over again as i searched for the principal office in the never ending hallway.

"urrgghhh"
"Watch where ur going newbie"
"Uhhh another new person?!"
"Morninggg... hey newbie"

I heard the students say as they see me walking by hurriedly. I couldnt care less. I cant get late to my class on the very first day can i?
I finally saw the board outside the principal's office and knocked two times and waited for an answer.

"Come in" called out the principal

I entered and bowed 90° to him as a greeting.

"Lee yn? I was expecting you" Principal

"Good morning sir" i said as i smiled at him

"Here is your locker key and you schedule.. Hurry now. The first class will be starting any minute. You wouldnt want to be late on ur first day" Principal said in a calm and kind voice.

Ohhh i already love it here already. I took the key and schedule and bowed to him as i hurriedly left to my first class. Gosh, i am late. Dang it.

I knocked on the door and waited for the teacher too open it. She opened the door and smiled warmly at me as she signalled me to enter the class.

"You may introduce yourself" Teacher

"Hey everyone, I am lee yn. Its really pleasant to meet you all and i hope we get along well" i ended as i bowed .

I could already see boys drooling and girls whispering. Teacher told me to sit wherever i want as i looked for an empty seat. The only seat left was beside a guy who had his head resting on the table with his eyes closed. I went to him and tapped his shoulder as all the girls in class gasped. Weird. He turned his head towards me and gave me a boring look.

"Can u please move your bag. I need to sit here"

"Go sit somewhere else dont bother me" the guy said.

"No other seat is empty. Will u put u bag down?"

The guy looked around the class and put his bag down as he annoyingly sighed.

"You seem annoyed, why are you so irritated by the fact of me sitting here?"

"Girls are irritating" The guy said

"Lee yn"

"Han Seo Jun"

__________________________
At the cafeteria..

I was eating my lunch peacefully sitting on my table when two girl came and sat next to me. They looked beautiful and had the friendliest smiles ever. They looked at each other, then at me and said.

"Hiiii i am Park Miso" The girl on my right said.

"Helloo i am Han Seo Yun. The boy you sat with is my brother" the girl on my left said excitedly.

"Your personality and his personality is so far apart. You look like a cheerful bird while he looks like cold as ice"

"Oh yeah. Everyone says that. I love making friends while he doesnt open up to anyone. You must be the first girl he ever talked to. Your different" Seoyun

"I know right. He talked to me once when i was at seoyun's house for a sleep over, i had to ask him where the storage was as i needed to get chips and drinks for our movie night" Miso

"Oh- well. Dont mind me asking but why you guys suddenly came up to me and now we are suddenly talking like friends" i chuckled and exclaimed

"Oh well- when my stupid brother talked to you, we felt like 'oh another fan girl' but the opinion changed when my brother ignored and you didnt even give a fuck about that and ignored him too. We felt your different" Seoyun

"Thats when we knew that the new girl isnt another fangirl who is gonna cling onto him. So.... We are making you our best friend. So that no one else steals this newbie. :D" Miso

"sigh..stop calling me newbie yall. Its annoying"

"I know thats why" Miso said as she laughed it off

We three opened up to each other and realised that we all got same classes.
Can i call this my best first day?
It was so fun and i made new friends so fast. I am proud of myself..
_________________________