6

At Saebom University..The day of departure..

Author's POV

The students gathered around as it was getting the time for departure. It was gonna be a bus ride for five to six hours and almost no one was looking to sitting for such long hours. It was a trip of one week and on beach, kinda exciting but when its right after exam week, many of the students would love to relax in their rooms.

Seojun and his friends were sitting on the steps waiting for their advisor to show up and guide them to their respective buses. There were four buses according to the four sections of the class. Soon it was 6 and their adviser showed up signalling the students to get on their respective buses. The three boys sat in their row but seojun frowned seeing the seat next to him empty. He looked infront of his seat to see miso sitting with hyunjin and looked back to see seoyun sitting with taehyung.

"Where is your friend?" Seojun asked his sister.

"I am afraid she overslept and wont make it. But she should be here by now, she said she will come." Seoyun shrugged.

"What-... Your sure she is coming right?" Seojun asked unsure.

"Why do u care mr. brother?" Seoyun asked eyeing the boy infront of her.

"I-" He paused. He did care. But its not like he would accept it, specially infront of his sister.

"I dont care okay, i just dont wanna do dumb tasks alone" Seojun spat the words at his sister.

"I AM SORRY I AM HERE" Someone shouted entering the bus in a hurry making everyone startled.

"Hey dumbass" Seojun snarled at the girl infront of him.

"You- Mind getting aside?" Seojun scoffed getting out of the seat to let the girl go to the seat on the inside.

"You look ugly" Seojun exclaimed.

"Maybe you looked into a mirror" Yn spat at him.

"Fierce enough. Whatever. I hope you slept well last night" Seojun suddenly said.

"W-what?" Yn mentally slapped herself for stuttering.

"I hope u slept well last night?" Seojun repeated.

"Why do you care?" Yn asked unsure why seojun suddenly cared for her.

"Because i dont want you falling asleep during the journey and lay ur head on my shoulder.. Who knows if u even wash ur hair or not" Seojun snarled.

"Your a bitch seojun" Yn said rolling her eyes.

"And ur a pig" Seojun scoffed.

"You-" yn got cut off

"Stop bickering you both.." Hyunjin spat the words at them.

"Whats wrong with you now, Romeo?" Seojun said rolling his eyes.

"Miso is trying to sleep. Only if you lower the bickering" Hyunjin pointed to the small figure beside him.

"Whatever.. Listen here--" Just as seojun said that, Yn took out her airpods and put them in, totally ignoring the fuming ball beside her.

"Gosh come on, stop fighting for once. You guys never seem to get along" Taehyung complained.

"Get along? With this fish? Never" Yn said openly glaring at the person beside her.

"Who are you calling a fish miss piggy?" Seojun said glaring back at yn.

"You" Yn said.

"Ok stop it now. If you both cannot get along, dont create a heachache for us too. Now if any of u spoke, imma take out my slipper and shove it up your ass.. IS THAT CLEAR?" Miso who was quiet till now, said sternly making the bickering birds go silent.

"Oh my gawd, Miso... YOU SLAY GIRL" Seoyun cheered making Miso flip her hair in victory while Seojun and yn just side eyed each other and rolled their eyes.

___________________

"Now that we are here and its only 1pm.. We can have some activities done today. The lunch is gonna be served there at the cafeteria of the dorms" The adviser said pointing at the big hall attached to the dormatory building.

"For the basic info.. There are 6 beds in one dorm room so you can stay accordingly with ur assigned partners. Dont worry about ur personal space as the rooms are spacious and you have bunk beds. You can join for the lunch if you want at the cafeteria hall, take a rest or explore the area a bit if you want" Adviser explained.

"Now for the rules, lights out after 11pm and you arenot allowed to go for swimming at the beach without the permission of the teachers and everything except that is fine." Adviser said pointing to the beach that was near the hotel and came in the view.

"You can now go and claim ur dorms" Adviser said dismissing the students.

It wasnt hard to figure out that the three girls and three boys had decided to stay together as they got stay with friends and partners. They had claimed a dorm in the first floor which looked elegant. It had a tv and two bathrooms with a big balcony.

Seoyun and taehyung had changed into some comfortable clothes and decided to go and have lunch while hyunjin was waiting for miso to come so he could go with her. Soon after, they both also left leaving seojun and yn alone in the dorm.

"Arent you gonna go for the lunch" Seojun asked.

"Nah i aint hungry.." Yn said unpackimg her stuff.

"You should eat something, you look that thin that you can almost fly away with a gust of wind" Seojun snorted.

"Still i have the strength to strangle you" Yn said smirking.

"We'll see about that darling" Seojun said walking off with his hands in his pocket, probably going to the cafeteria.

"Sure sweetie. Only if it wasnt illegal" Yn said to which seojun just rolled his eyes.