Chapter Three

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Sabrina slowly walks inside the courtyard and sees her Mom, Special Agent Lana Cooper, talking with Klaus, Elijah and Marcel.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Lana looks at her daughter, Sabrina, and slowly walks up to her. "Sabrina?"

"Is Hayley okay?" Sabrina asked, worried, about her best friend.

"Klaus, Elijah and Marcel have been helping me with Hayley. And Marcel has his buddies throughout the French Quarter." Lana replied to Sabrina.

Sabrina becomes even more worried. "Or maybe, Hayley's cloaked with magic?"

"Yeah, Klaus, Elijah and Marcel has assumed that too." Lana said to Sabrina. "But I'll let you know when I have something."

"Okay." Sabrina said, and slowly walks away.

⚜️⚜️

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

In the main room, Sabrina is sitting at the U shaped sofa, finishing up her folklore magazine. With a glue-stick, she glues her folklore pictures to her magazine pages.

Jesse slowly walks inside the main room. "Hey, Sabrina. How's it going along with your folklore magazine?"

"I'm almost done with it." Sabrina replied to Jesse. "And you? How's your folklore magazine?"

"I'm done with it, actually. Slater helped me with it." Jesse replied to her, slowly walks up to her and sits down beside Sabrina at the table. "Your Mom, Klaus, Elijah and Marcel are still on the outs for Hayley."

"Where could she be?" Sabrina asked.

"Hayley could be cloaked with magic." Jesse said.

Sabrina thinks to herself for a little as an idea occurs to her. "But her phone isn't."

Jesse and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. And Sabrina pulls out her phone and uses the "Find my iPhone" app to search for Hayley's phone.

Afterwards, Sabrina dials her Mom's phone number.

"Sabrina?" Lana said on the phone.

"Mom, I know where Hayley's location." Sabrina said to her Mom.

"You used the "Find My iPhone" app, didn't you?" Lana asked her daughter.

"Yeah." Sabrina said.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Sabrina has finished her folklore magazine. She and Jesse are looking at it, sitting on the three seat sofa.