Chapter Four

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

The next day, Sabrina is in the archives room, looking through the boxes of supernatural chronicles.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina's phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Kol

Sabrina answers her phone. "Hi, Kol."

"Hello, my favorite sister-in-law, I need a small itty bitty favor." Kol said on the phone.

"Okay, what's the small itty bitty favor?" Sabrina asked Kol.

"Rebekah and I needs a little bit of information on Astrid Nuova and her four Nuova children." Kol said.

"Didn't Klaus and Elijah catch you and Rebekah up on the Nuova family?" Sabrina asked, a bit confused.

"They did. But I was just testing you." Kol said to her on the phone.

"Ha. Ha. Very hilarious." Sabrina said on the phone. "I'll see you and Rebekah around."

"Alright, then." Kol said, hangs up his phone.

Alcide Herveraux slowly walks inside the archives room. "Hey, Sabrina."

Sabrina looks at Alcide. "Hey, Alcide."

"How are you?" Alcide asked, concerned.

"Pretty good." Sabrina replied to him. "How about you and the Crescent Wolves?"

"They're fine. Hayley's funeral is this evening at the Crescent House." Alcide said to Sabrina.

"I'll be there." Sabrina said to him.

"Alcide?" Klaus said.

Alcide turns around to look at Klaus. "Klaus? What are you doing here?"

"I was just checking on Sabrina, didn't know you were here." Klaus said.

"I was doing the same thing, checking on her as well." Alcide said to Klaus.

"I'll be in the main room." Sabrina said, gently taking a file box from a shelf in her arms. And looks at her husband, Klaus. "Please, be a little bit nice to Alcide."