Chapter Six

ST. THEODORA CLINIC

The next day, Sabrina is sitting on the side of the bed. And Keelin is doing a check up on her, to make sure that the sedated medication has cleaned up the silver nitrate in Sabrina's body.

 And Keelin is doing a check up on her, to make sure that the sedated medication has cleaned up the silver nitrate in Sabrina's body

{Sabrina's Outfit}

So, right now, Sabrina has an arm blood pressure machine on her right arm.

"Okay, blood pressure is normal and so is your heart beat rate." Keelin said, gently putting her stethoscope back around her neck. "You're good to go, but I suggest that you take it easy."

"Okay, thanks, Keelin." Sabrina thanked her with a small smile as Keelin gently unwraps the arm blood pressure machine from around her arm.

"You're welcome, Sabrina." Keelin said.

Keelin and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. And Klaus slowly walks inside.

"I'm good to leave, Klaus." Sabrina said to her husband.

"Alright, thanks, Keelin." Klaus thanked Keelin.

"You're welcome." Keelin said, and walks away.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"How's Freya?" Sabrina asked.

"Freya's fine. The others are worried about you." Klaus said, slowly walks up to her. "It frightens me that every time I almost come to losing you."

Sabrina looks at Klaus, getting up to her feet and slowly walks up to him. "I know, and sorry that it scares you. By the way, who brought me here to the clinic?"

"Kol and Rebekah did. They found you at the Laforge House." Klaus replied, and gently fiddles with her Mikaelson M necklace with his fingers. "Your necklace was how Freya located you."

"It's a special necklace." Sabrina said to her husband, Klaus.

"Yeah, it is." Klaus agreed with a small smile.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. And he lowers his hand.

"And also, by the way, there's something that you need to know about an ancient vampire princess." Klaus said to her.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That afternoon, In the main room, Sabrina is sitting at the U shaped table, looking at an old journal on the ancient vampire princess, Serene.

"Hello, Sabrina." Kol greeted his sister-in-law.

"Hey, Kol." Sabrina greeted Kol.

"What's with the old journal?" Kol asked, sitting down on the sofa.