Chapter Twenty

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

The next morning, outside in the courtyard, Jesse and Sabrina are sitting at a table.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"There's gonna be a meeting in the lounge area about my play." Jesse said to Sabrina.

"When's the drama performance gonna be?" Sabrina asked.

"At the Whiskey Cask Bar." Jesse replied.

"Okay." Sabrina said.

Sabrina's phone buzzes in her blue canvas backpack pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Klaus

Sabrina answers her phone. "Hey, Klaus."

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted on the phone. "Can you do a favor and look up?"

Sabrina looks up at the rooftop. Klaus is standing atop of the edge of the rooftop.

Sabrina chuckles softly to herself and hangs up her phone, and glances at Jesse. "Jess, I'll be back."

"Alright." Jesse said.

Sabrina puts her phone back in her blue canvas backpack pocket as she gets up and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

TALAMASCA CASTE ROOFTOP

Sabrina slowly walks onto the rooftop and looks at Klaus as he's still standing on the edge of the rooftop.

"Don't fall." Sabrina said to Klaus, gently putting her blue canvas backpack on the back of a patio chair.

"I won't." Klaus said, and gently crouches down on the edge of the rooftop.

Sabrina slowly walks up to him and gently sits down beside him on the edge of the rooftop.

"What are you doing up here?" Sabrina asked.

"Kol and Rebekah has arrived back in New Orleans with Prince Verek's skull and bones." Klaus said to Sabrina.

"Okay, but what are you really doing here?" Sabrina asked him.

Klaus gently sits down on the edge of the rooftop, pulls out a invitation card.

Mikaelson Formal Ball
Food, Entertainment, Live Music and Drinks. Hosted by:
Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson