Chapter Seven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, Sabrina gently walks down on the stairs and into the courtyard as Elijah walks inside.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina gently takes the file box in the hands. She and Elijah exchange looks at each other.

"Sabrina?" Elijah said.

Sabrina doesn't say anything to him after what he said yesterday evening. But she knew that he was right.

"Do you know where Niklaus has gone off to?" Elijah asked her.

"I don't know, Elijah. I'm not my husband's keeper." Sabrina replied with a small attitude and walks away from him.

Elijah turns around to look at Sabrina, having noticed her small attitude.

⚜️⚜️

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

In the archives room, Sabrina has put the file box back on the shelf.

Klaus slowly walks inside the archives room. "Sabrina?"

Sabrina looks at her husband, Klaus. "I have an interview with Serene Velasquez in a few. So, I was just leaving."

Sabrina walks away from Klaus, but he gently takes her hand in his hand, making her look at him.

"Can we talk?" Klaus asked.

"No, and I'm pretty sure that Elijah doesn't want you to be unfocused." Sabrina replied to him.

"What's with the small attitude?" Klaus asked her.

"Nothing, just leave me alone." Sabrina said, trying to walk away, but Klaus gently tugs her hand, gently pulls her close to him. "Klaus?"

"What Elijah said bothered you, didn't it?" Klaus asked Sabrina.

"I gotta go." Sabrina said, pulling herself away from Klaus, walking out of the archives room.

⚜️⚜️

VELASQUEZ HQ

That afternoon, In her office, Serene and Sabrina are sitting in sofa chairs, across from each other.

"I've heard about you from your old journal. You're known as a myth to the supernatural. But the question is? How are you awakened?" Sabrina asked Serene.

"My four bodyguards revived me with their blood. It took a little while to regain my strength, but here I am." Serene tells Sabrina.