Chapter Eleven

That same night...

After Serene Velasquez had taken Sabrina, Sabrina is laying on a bed. She slowly wakes up and sits up straight looking at the bedroom that she's in.

She slowly gets up from the bed and slowly walks up to the door. She slowly opens it and walks out into the hallway.

Sabrina slowly walks down the stairs and into the courtyard of the mansion.

"Hi, Sabrina." Serene greeted her, sitting in a armchair by the fireplace.

"What am I doing here at your mansion?" Sabrina asked Serene.

"You're not a prisoner if that's what you really wanted to know. And I brought you because I want you here." Serene said to Sabrina. "And as for the ankle device, I had Barbara magic spelled it."

Sabrina looks at the ankle device on her right ankle. And looks at Serene. "How long are you gonna keep me here?"

"As long as I would like to." Serene said, and vamp-speeds to Sabrina. "I don't wanna be alone, even though, I have my bodyguards and Barbara. But I would like for you to keep me some company."

Serene and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"I had Barbara prepare you a spare bedroom. You can renovate it however you like." Serene said and walks away from her.

⚜️⚜️

After changing into some pajamas, Sabrina is sitting on the bed, just sitting there, cross-legged position.

{Sabrina's Pajama Outfit}

Sabrina's phone buzzes on the nightstand. She picks it up and looks at it.

Klaus

Sabrina answers her phone. "I knew I was gonna get a phone call from you."

"Freya did a locator spell to locate you, you're at Serene's mansion." Klaus said to her.

"I'm not her prisoner, Klaus. She's just keeping me here. And I also have a ankle device." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina? If I have to destroy Serene's mansion to get you back, I will." Klaus said on the phone.

"Klaus, please? Don't." Sabrina said, knowing well that he will do it. "Please, don't."

"Sabrina?" Klaus said on the phone.

"I'm sorry, Mikaelson. I love you." Sabrina said, and hangs up her phone.

Sabrina sets down her phone back on the nightstand as she gets up, gently wraps a blanket around her shoulders.