Chapter Eighteen

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

The next morning, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, and Freya has reconvened with Sabrina in the archives room.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Serene Velasquez is an ancient vampire princess from ancient London A.D, she said that she was married to her husband, Prince Verek." Sabrina said to the Mikaelson's.

"Prince Verek has been deceased for long years." Freya said.

"But what if he was somehow resurrected?" Sabrina said.

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya exchange curious looks at each other.

"What is it that you're getting at?" Elijah asked Sabrina.

"Glad you asked..." Sabrina trailed off, walking over to the bookshelf and pulls out an old replica of Serene's journal and walks back to the desk. "... the Talamasca Caste has an replica of Serene's journal, but anyhoo, Serene's husband, Prince Verek, was stabbed and killed by Serene herself after he betrayed her for power."

"So, Prince Verek must've been buried in a tomb of London. But he's skull and bones now." Rebekah said.

"I mentioned that he can be resurrected." Sabrina said.

"Verek can be used against Serene." Klaus said.

"Like Esther to Dahlia." Sabrina said.

"Gosh, you're smart." Kol said to Sabrina.

Kol and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"Kol and I will visit the cemetery in London." Rebekah said.

Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya walks away, walking out of the archives room.

"And then, there were two." Klaus said, looking at Sabrina, gently leaning backwards on the desk.

"Yeah. You and me." Sabrina said, gently putting the Serene's journal back on the bookshelf.

"Elijah and I are planning a formal party at the Mikaelson Compound after this Serene Vela nonsense is over." Klaus said to her.

"And let me guess, you and Elijah are hosting your formal party, am I right?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes, we are." Klaus replied. "Are you gonna be there?"