Chapter Five

That same evening...

At the Carpenter's Shop, Klaus and Elijah went out looking for Freya as Kol and Rebekah went out looking for Sabrina.

After Vincent performed a locator spell to locate Freya, who managed to regain some her magic, used it as a signal, Klaus and Elijah slowly walks inside the carpenter's shop.

Freya is tied up to a chair, weakly from the concoction that's been injected inside of her.

"Freya?" Klaus said, walks up to her gently takes out the IV tubes from her arms. "Freya?"

"Klaus?" Freya said.

"Attend to Freya, I'll handle Kristofer." Klaus said to Elijah and vamp-sped away.

Now, outside, Klaus looks around for Sebastian Nuova. "Sebastian? Come out, come out wherever you are."

A whoosh is behind him. Klaus turns around to look at Sebastian.

"I'm right here." Sebastian said to Klaus. "Come get me."

Klaus and Sebastian engages in a fight with each other, in which Klaus gets the upper hand and knocks out Sebastian with a neck snap.

"Niklaus?" Elijah said, along with Freya.

Klaus, Elijah and Freya vamp-sped away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In the courtyard, Klaus and Elijah are with Freya. She's sitting at the table, doing a locator spell to locate Sabrina.

"I'm still a bit weaken, but I assume that Sabrina's location is cloaked." Freya said. "I need something of Sabrina's so Kol and Rebekah to find her."

"Use this." Lana said, handing Sabrina's Mikaelson M necklace to Freya. "I found it at Rousseau's."

Freya gently takes Sabrina's Mikaelson M necklace and gently lays it on her map. She sprinkles some sand on the necklace as she quietly chants with her eyes closed.

Freya opens her eyes upon receiving Sabrina's location. "Tell Kol and Rebekah Sabrina's at the Laforge House."

⚜️⚜️

LAFORGE HOUSE

Kol and Rebekah walks inside, looking around for their favorite sister-in-law, Sabrina.

"Sabrina?" Rebekah said, walking up the stairs. "Sabrina? Where are you?"

"She's knocked out. Seems like all that silver nitrate and wolfs-bane was too much for her." Sebastian taunted Rebekah.

Sebastian then, uses his magic on Rebekah, inflicting an aneurysm spell on her, causing her to stumble onto the floor of the staircase.

But Rebekah uses her vamp strength to lunge at Sebastian, slinging him off the second floor railing and he lands on the floor, temporarily dead.

"Rebekah?" Kol said, slowly walking inside the main room, carrying an unconscious Sabrina in his arms, bridal style, in his arms. "I have Sabrina."

Rebekah vamp-speeds down the stairs and up to Kol. "Is she alright?"

"I can hear her heartbeat, it's not good." Kol said.