Chapter Eight

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

The next morning, in the computer room, Sabrina is sitting at a computer, working on another folklore magazine on Serene Velasquez.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Hi, Sabrina." Lana greeted her daughter.

Sabrina glances at her Mom as she continues to work on her folklore magazine. "Hey, Mom."

"What are you up to?" My Mom asked Sabrina.

"Another folklore magazine." Sabrina replied to her Mom. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing much, just checking on my daughter." Lana said, sitting down beside Sabrina at a computer desk. "There's been some mutilated bodies in the alleyways. Heads has been bitten off."

"Really?" Sabrina said.

"Yeah, and the supernatural is talking about a supernatural serial killer." Lana said.

"What does Will Kinney thinks of it?" Sabrina asked.

"Will Kinney does the non-supernatural work and I do the supernatural work. But Will does help me with the supernatural work sometimes." Lana said.

"Oh, okay." Sabrina said.

"Yeah." Lana said.

"Hello, Lana." Klaus greeted her.

"Hey, Klaus." Lana greeted him.

"You came to check up on me?" Sabrina asked her husband, Klaus, as he slowly walks behind her, and gently holds her hands from behind. She looks at up at him. "How sweet of you?"

"Yeah, how sweet of me." Klaus replied to his wife, Sabrina. And looks at Lana. "What do you think of our possible vampire serial killer?"

"I think the vampire serial killer is a Ripper." Lana hinted.

"There's many vampires around in the French Quarter. Maybe, a newbie vampire lost control over their blood thirst." Klaus said.

"Yeah, maybe. But I'll see you two lovebirds laters." Lana said, getting up to her feet and slowly walks away.

"You too, Mom." Sabrina said.

Klaus gently intertwine his fingers with Sabrina's and gently rests his chin atop of her head.

"You're doing a folklore magazine on Serene Velasquez?" Klaus asked, looking at the old pictures of Serene on the computer table.