Chapter Fourteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, Eric and Nora Northman had came over and in the ballroom, is sitting on the sofas.

"Why the hell are we here?" Nora asked.

"You're here because we asks an alliance of you." Klaus told her. "Serene Velasquez has schemes to take over the supernatural, she wants to become Queen of New Orleans and will do anything to achieve her sinister plot. Eric? Nora? I propose an alliance to take down the vampire ripper bitch, Serene."

"After all the shit you put us through, Klaus, why should come to your aid?" Eric asked Klaus.

"Because Serene is a sadistic psychopath and she will use your loved ones against you." Klaus told Eric. "She even tried to poison my wife, Sabrina, against me. It succeeded, temporarily, but she and I have made amends. But back to the subject, Eric? Nora? Do we have an alliance or not?"

Eric and Nora exchange looks at each other and looks at Klaus and Elijah.

"Very well then, you have your alliance." Nora said.

Klaus, Elijah, Eric and Nora exchange mildly looks at each other.

"So, where's the bourbon?" Nora asked.

                        Shortly afterwards...

Afterwards, in the study, Klaus is looking out of the window. Elijah pours them both a bourbon.

"Do you think this will work, Niklaus?" Elijah asked his brother.

"It has to, Elijah. Because we don't know what's Serene's next move is gonna be." Klaus said to him. "We're going to need as much allies that we can if we're going to defeat Serene."

Elijah slowly walks over to Klaus and hands him a small glass of bourbon. Klaus gently takes the bourbon from him.

"Have you spoken to her?" Elijah asked, at the mention of Sabrina.

At the mention of his wife, Sabrina, Klaus looks at Elijah. "Not since, she left on her business trip to Transylvania, Romania."

"Talk to her, maybe, she can ease your tension." Elijah suggested and slowly walks away.

Klaus glances at Elijah as he walks away and averts his attention back out of the window.

⚜️⚜️

- 3RD POV - / TRANSYLVANIA, ROMANIA

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Inside Dracula's castle, Sabrina takes pictures with her Polaroid camera upon her visitation, and gathering folklore information for her folklore magazine.