Chapter Nineteen

CRESCENT MANOR

The next morning, Alcide and Sabrina are sparring with each other outside. He swings a punch and she dodges.

 He swings a punch and she dodges

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"You have a little muscle in you, Sabrina." Alcide said to her with a small smile.

"Yeah, but I still kick your ass." Sabrina said to Alcide.

Alcide chuckles to himself. "I know you can. With Serene Velasquez."

Alcide and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other as they stop sparring and sits down on the stairs.

"Everyone at the Mikaelson's fake party kneeled to her if they didn't want to suffer her wrath." Sabrina tells Alcide.

"Damn. Serene really is something." Alcide said.

"And now, Serene has the Nuova family allying with her." Sabrina said to Alcide. "She wants to take the French Quarter and she has the power to do so."

"And plus, she wants you to join her. To be her apprentice." Alcide said to Sabrina.

"And knowing my husband, Klaus, he will put up a fight to Serene." Sabrina said.

"I know Klaus can a an arrogant asshole, but when it comes to you, Sabrina, and his siblings, he's protective." Alcide said.

"Yeah." Sabrina said.

"Hey, Alcide. Sabrina." Keelin greeted.

"Hey, Keelin." Sabrina greeted back at her.

And Keelin walks away, heading off to work at the St. Theodora Health Clinic.

"I'll see you around, Sabrina." Alcide said, getting up to his feet and walks away.

"You too." Sabrina said.

⚜️⚜️

SLATER'S AND JESSE'S APARTMENT

In the living room, Slater, Jesse and Sabrina are sitting on the three seat sofa.

"You're putting together a supernatural drama club?" Sabrina said to Jesse.

"Yeah, I have nothing else to do, other than the Talamasca Caste, but other than that, I was thinking that you could be interested." Jesse said.